hello bmw members..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jaja

Club Guest
i wanna start making up my e30.give me some opinions..thx.whether to keep my original 2.3 engine or changing a new heart.if keeping my old engine,how to reveal its best performance?coz i'm a speed lover.thx again..

jaja;194618 said:
i wanna start making up my e30.give me some opinions..thx.whether to keep my original 2.3 engine or changing a new heart.if keeping my old engine,how to reveal its best performance?coz i'm a speed lover.thx again..

Welcome to the club dude

From what I hear.. the e30 guys here are CRAZY! Met a few myself.. you're in for loads of racun man..

So what kinda speed you looking for? Remember, your budget = your speed limit

Welcome to this joint.. Cheers :D

thx for the welcoming..em..how about 10k budget?can any sifu here willing to help me?hehe.thx.i'll blanja TT.

em..what do i need to do first?i mean the project thing.spend on what first?tq

Aiyoh! There goes my teh tarik.. :mad:

Bros, help lar this fella.. he's got MOOLAH and doesn't know where and what to spend it on!! :D

jaja wah yr name sounds like a gal in the house lah, anyway welcome to the club

hope to c u tis fri for the TT as i'll be driving back fr kl tat nite cheers

wei strat is tat the ccfl & the headlite u chged from lionel as in yr signature?

Bailey;195093 said:
wei strat is tat the ccfl & the headlite u chged from lionel as in yr signature?

Chunnnn lehhh? Cannot tahan lehhh uncle? Hahaha.. faster lar, I take you go buy!

Jaja, sorry for thread-hijacking.. its all Bailey's fault.. :p hahah..

soli ye jaja...........cheers

strat ive heard the explanation fr yr ffk fren mr jerman abt yr hid & ccfl so now i think im into it rather than chge my car hehehehe

aiyoo..working la bro.can i see u on tuesday night?em..any johorian sifu who are free on tue?hope to meet u..we'll go makan.hehe

Top Bottom