hello all!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

edy811

Club Guest
Hi there,Im edy from shah alam...just got my 05 523i e60...so far so good...!bmw:top:Rgds.

welcome and congratulations on your purchase.. treat her well. hope you'll join us as Official Member soon.

salam & hi,
i'm mus from bdr baru bangi :)
i got my bmw 320i e90 last year on dec 2009 :)
i'm new bmw user...do teach me lot here...
btw BMW is da best car i ever drive :p

Welcome boys =) Well, you can only become a real man after you grasp a steering wheel with the blue and white logo in the middle..

thanks all!!!

bro bob1248,

thanks for the invititation!really appreciate it! please email me at edybfl@yahoo.com if you guys having a tt at shah alam.currently working outstation,only available on weekends..

rgds.

edy811;565334 said:
thanks all!!!

bro bob1248,

thanks for the invititation!really appreciate it! please email me at edybfl@yahoo.com if you guys having a tt at shah alam.currently working outstation,only available on weekends..

rgds.

sure will do that...by the way our official tt will be on the 1st week of every month...location borneo rainforest sunway....check for the info bro...:top:

rich.creator.mus;558336 said:
salam & hi,
i'm mus from bdr baru bangi :)
i got my bmw 320i e90 last year on dec 2009 :)
i'm new bmw user...do teach me lot here...
btw BMW is da best car i ever drive :p

Hi..

Kindly post your own introduction thread. It's not nice hijacking another member's introduction thread..

Cheers :)

masCh;562722 said:
Welcome boys =) Well, you can only become a real man after you grasp a steering wheel with the blue and white logo in the middle..

....and after you have driven with us on our road trips! To Kluang this Sunday 10th Oct then!....be there...be a ..MAN!:top::top::top:

Top Bottom