hello, 2002ti owner signing in

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

veerapan

Club Guest
-What do you drive:1974 2002 tii, 1970 Mini, soon to be a 5series e34-Male / FemaleI am Male-Picture of you(optional)soon will be posted-Location:Klang-Occupation:technician in Flextronics-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:was intro by someone whome i bought the car from last year.-When was it?last year aug-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?to learn about cars and friendly people-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?to become a official member-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?you mean? my job, to get married, to fall in love? :stupid:well i'm planning to learn enough from all of you and build my cars.I have noticed pussy, teejay and our mr president is very knowlegable. hope to meet you all in person

Welcome to the club dude!!!

Dont need to wait 1-2 years to be official member....join now to enjoy all the privileges!!!

Enjoyyyyyyy!!!!!

BMW 2002ti

Welkum to da klub!
Post some picture of your classic ride.:top:

Veerapan, welcome to the club.

If you need any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers

Veerapan..Welcome to the club..

enjoy your stay here, there's a big group of Klang Guys who are very passionate about their BMW's .. join them for their Thursday Nite TT..every Thursday.

regards.

Welkam Bro!!!!!!

We are proud...now Klang got classic 2002 aledi...

Bro drive sweet machine to Lotus this thursday larrr..for KLANG TT.

Cheers Bro.

-i pm u my number. call me to join TT lar> Cheers

selamat datang and selamat berjumpa nanti.. !

2002 tii, ehm yummy.. but why the prev owner change to weber from the kugelfischer injection, less headache perhaps..?

1974 2002 tii, 1970 Mini, soon to be a 5series e34.................:top:

welcome bro...................:wink:

Top Bottom