Headlamp cover

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw7833

Club Guest
Ask behalf on my fren, his e39 headlamp look blur..Who know where can get the headlamp cover?? Normal retail shop can get it??

bmw7833;214658 said:
Ask behalf on my fren, his e39 headlamp look blur..

Who know where can get the headlamp cover?? Normal retail shop can get it??

Isn't it pretty obvious that most of the accesories shops out there will have something like that for sale?

If you're in JB, make your way down to Eng Soon in S'pore to get a pair. Prices are usually much better than what the shops in JB are charging. While you're there, you could even pick up some other wear & tear parts for your car. Just look for Pauline and tell her that you're from the club.

Regards,
VaN.

Vanquish;214700 said:
If you're in JB, make your way down to Eng Soon in S'pore to get a pair. Prices are usually much better than what the shops in JB are charging. While you're there, you could even pick up some other wear & tear parts for your car. Just look for Pauline and tell her that you're from the club.

Regards,
VaN.

Fren, i only want the cover glass only ler..not whole set of headlamp ler..

Dude,

I'm also refering to the same thing. The glass cover of the headlights are available for purchase at most BMW workshops or parts retailer. If you ask most of the BMW workshops in JB, they are probably buying it from one of the major parts stockist in KL or so. I'd much rather buy it myself if I'm in KL or just head on down to SG. I don't think you're gonna find it at any of the usual accessories shops in JB just as yet!

BTW, has he sent the headlights to be removed and cleaned before ? That would be a cheaper alternative before he replaces the glass cover. Just a thought ...

Regards,
VaN.

Vanquish;214756 said:
Dude,

I'm also refering to the same thing. The glass cover of the headlights are available for purchase at most BMW workshops or parts retailer. If you ask most of the BMW workshops in JB, they are probably buying it from one of the major parts stockist in KL or so. I'd much rather buy it myself if I'm in KL or just head on down to SG. I don't think you're gonna find it at any of the usual accessories shops in JB just as yet!

BTW, has he sent the headlights to be removed and cleaned before ? That would be a cheaper alternative before he replaces the glass cover. Just a thought ...

Regards,
VaN.

Do u know the labour charge for cleaning the glass cover?? Which mechanic in JB u recommend?

How about one set of new glass cover?? How much it cost?

Top Bottom