Hatrest / Disappointed?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chookleng

Club Guest
dear all, i have something to share. after listening to it, please give me advice/opinion. the story is like this. i went for a 4pieces of tyres change today into PP2 and was promised the 4tyres will be manufactured in year 2008.well...its a japan import and each cost me RM695 per piece. a while ago, i checked all tyre out and realized that only two tyres manufactured in year 2008 and the rest two is marked at 3607 & 3706. when i call and demand for an explanation on this, he told me the price is still the same and i'm given 5years warranty priod. he too, assure me that nothing different except for the marked manufacturing date. now...im bit worry about the year as wat i expect for the four pieces should be 2008. instead...its turn me a big supprise. any idea/suggestion/advice/opinion to share with me regarding this? PLEASE HELP & ADVICE (damn...i pay him already even before he change the tyres for me)

reject his tyres on your car..it should be all equal in year when new..

what happens when 1 tyre burst ? maybe cannot claim.. cos too old..

it's your money and it's your right...

tell us which tyre shop ? so we be aware..

regards.

yeah, pls let us know the shop name, its unethical business practice, we can be aware of this shop

but the boss did told me that the tyres was given a waranty of 5 years. i trust on him coz he did a good service. well....by saying given a waranty of 5 years...u all guys...still wan to stick back to the advice as posted?

Top Bottom