Has anyone try powerflex before?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tay

Club Guest
Hi, saw the website from motorsport division and found out that they have this Powerflex bushes for sales.anyone try it before and what is the benefit of getting this?

Yes i had installed on my anti rollbar and trailing arm.

Result : Cornering stable and ride firm

Price : abt RM650

tay;213931 said:
so how much if we have it replaced by original?

depends how many of the rubber bushes u intend to replace..
However, the PU bushes would be stiffer compared to the rubber bushes.. So it may compromise on the ride comfort but better for handling... And PU bushes can last longer than rubber ones, that is if it's installed properly.

you can read about Powerflext products here: http://www.powerflex.co.uk/

pussy;214034 said:
and for the sway bars, they squeek a lot..

how come ?

When you purchase the PU they come with special grease to apply on the bushes before install.
Lucky me i guess !
I been using it for 1.5 yr, still no squeek abit.

E3six;214052 said:
how come ?

When you purchase the PU they come with special grease to apply on the bushes before install.
Lucky me i guess !
I been using it for 1.5 yr, still no squeek abit.

Mine is about 5 years and they are squeaky as h3ll.

pussy, I tot urs meows?

he he but yes, PU is harder, hence its a performance enhancement item and comfort/harshness is compromised.

Nothing comes free....is what comes to mind.

I use SUPERPRO, no squeeks just the occassional gasp by the driver/passenger(s) when I hit a road imperfection.....
:)

Jules sifu, how much is the Superpro...is it only specific places to change or whole car? Thx

chris,

my front is complete - arb, arb link, front arm ( everthing they have in catalogue )

my rear is only - trailing arm bushes. arb untouched.

price WITHOUT installation is about rm600++ if I recall correctly and that was Dec 2004. Should be another Rm500 for fixing.....

I got mine from Kenneth.....of Batu Caves ( cannot recall the name of shop but it's a big one.... )

Till today, no squeeks... :)

[quote
I got mine from Kenneth.....of Batu Caves ( cannot recall the name of shop but it's a big one.... )

[/quote]

Hokomoto Racing
Lot No. 1, Jalan Industri Batu Caves 1/4
68100 Batu Caves
Selangor

Tel: (603) 6188-8917
Fax: (603) 6186-8628

They also can do the installation

I installed mine on early 2006 for the front and rear antiroll bar. The front cost me RM100 and the rear cost me RM80 per pair. Installation different cost.

Till today no squeak .......... yet. (as Pussy did mention, how long the grease can be there)

Good luck

Strider ( the Knife man...)

Yup, that's the one......Superpro is made in Brisbane, so maybe cheaper if you buy there directly esp if you are physically there!

My car running on Superpro and got "oink oink " sound la. Eat pork and now car oso got pork sound liao...ha..ha..

No la...joking only.

Till now...installed mine earlier then Jules and No Sound at all.

Top Bottom