Hartge Front Add On Lip

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
If I recall from a Hypertune ad, either Redzone or Racing Fit in Sunway might have it. Curious to know the price too, update us when you have some info will ya ;)

Sausage lips.. sure its nice.. :p (Personal opinion ya.. )

I looking for OEM CF splitter.. I want my ride to look OEM with a tad of difference.. to an experience eye.. :D

wat mean its sausage lips???

AB, motorsportdivision at sunway selling the OEM CF splitter for m-tech kit, go find it out if u need it

paulpaul2;330487 said:
that's the photo of the add on lip :top:

The one you shown above is for non M-Tech...

The one I saw in the Hypertune ad is a CF front lip for the M-Tech kit, it looks good too :top: But have to be careful not to scrape it...

ya lo,i looking for the add on lip for original bumper ma haha...btw i found the carbon fibre spilter for original bumper its quit nice for dark colour car ,original CF rm3k+ , oem rm1k+ , replica rm700+

Are the prices for those CF front splitters per piece or per set of 2?

just installed my blacklines & CF splitters for original bumper at stuttgart for RM 450 per pc. I try to post the pics of my front bumper after the car wash.:top:

mummygohan;330847 said:
just installed my blacklines & CF splitters for original bumper at stuttgart for RM 450 per pc. I try to post the pics of my front bumper after the car wash.:top:

Bila mau cuci?

Hahahahaaa.... its going to rain everyday la.. :D I try ask the frogs not to sing today.. :D

will be leaving to bangkok this afternoon, coming back on the 14th June , hope i can make it for the grand tt. Anyway before run in my l/km was 12.6/km for stock 17" with RFT & after run in for 3,000km it was 11.7l/km with 19" rim, surpisingly. Blacklines from Stuttgart without trade in for rm 1,150.00 & sharkfin & M-tech boot lips from redzone.

Nice! Will be much better looking if with spacers at the rear for a more flush look.

mummy, so the non-MSport CF splitter is RM450x2 per pair at Stuttgart? Not cheap hor..

itchy.. itchy..

@AB: Go for it! :)

@mummygohan: I'm also getting 11.7l/km with 19" rim, mostly city stop-start driving with the occasional weekend outstation drive. Could be a little lower if I resist the temptation to floor the throttle on highway trips... ;)

astroboy;331350 said:
mummy, so the non-MSport CF splitter is RM450x2 per pair at Stuttgart? Not cheap hor..

itchy.. itchy..

yup, rm 900 + installation (10 mins ). Carbon fibre mar....

Top Bottom