Happy Chinese New Year!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

deep3102

Club Guest
Wishing all BMW friends here, Happy Chinese New Year!!! To a more prosperous and peaceful year ahead, those travelling, be safe and enjoy the holidays.:top::top::top:

Heloooo, it's been quite a long time since i took a peek at the forum..Just wanna wish all my fellow bimmers A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR...

ICEman63;492558 said:
Heloooo, it's been quite a long time since i took a peek at the forum..Just wanna wish all my fellow bimmers A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR...

halo boss... lama tak jumpa... ada banyak cigar baru nie...

Wishing all Gong Xi Fa Chai

:cheers: :beerglass: :beer: :pepsi: :tee:

Happy St Valentine's Day :handkiss::date::star:

and safe driving:driver:

:marchmellow: Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Chai! Drive safe fellas. :marchmellow:

Gong Xi Fa Cai to those that celebrates the Chinese New Year and Happy holidays to everyone :D

Drive safely and have a safe journey

Wishing all celebrants Kong Xi Fa Chai, Happy Valentine's Day, and Happy Holidays.... whatever you do, have fun and be / drive safe....

ICEman63;492558 said:
Heloooo, it's been quite a long time since i took a peek at the forum.

Of course lar u always busy peek at other thing:rolleyes:

Holiday gi mana?

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all an abundance of good fortune and a Prosperous Chinese New Year.

Gong Xi Fa Cai & Happy Holidays!

Drive carefully & control your limits...!

Happy New Year to all those celebrating, Gong Xi Fa Chai. Wishing everyone a prosperous & blessed new year, drive safe & remember to use precautions whenever required:D

Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Holiday to all BMWCM members........................
Drive safely during this festive session

climenta;492844 said:
Happy New Year to all those celebrating, Gong Xi Fa Chai. Wishing everyone a prosperous & blessed new year, drive safe & remember to use precautions whenever required:D

Yes, especially since it is the Tiger year, so if you got wood, you better take precautions, or you may end up being driven into a tree! :p

Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Holiday to all BMWCM members...

Top Bottom