Haluuuuu.....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mtouch

Club Guest
Haluuuuuuuuu there BCM members...Wish i did it right this time...last year i just jumped straight into the forum and end up like a punching back.. :damnmate: Pheww...hope i dont get the same experience again hehehe..I come in PEACE :rock: -What do you drive: well not a bimmer yet.. inspire to get one..one fine day - Female- Location: Ampang-Occupation: em...doin some polishing, waxing here and there -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: from magazine-When was it? last year..Well members..thats about it.. caluuu.... :vroam:

thwelcome-1.png

hope to see this after tomorrow!!!

mukahadapan1ku8.jpg

Hey mtouch.........

Welcome to the club! Hopefully many here will inspire you to own a beemer one fine day..... hope you'll have loads of fun ere...!:top: :top:

Welcome to BMWCM Forum. Enjoy yr stay here.

P/S Hope u get in touch wt yr first BMW soon:smokin:

who d hell delete all penang TT treat.
this forum got alot of rules plss keep it ur house dun let us play......fuk

wolaa..... thanks for the warm welcome... btw whats hot in this club these days? love to check out the topics..

got one Q fellas... do i need to get consent from the admin to post any advert?
Hope u guys can help me out

TQ

Welcome to the Club.

As for your question, depends where you wana post yr advert, for example a advert banner, then you need to get in touch with the moderators . If you wana post some products ( car related or other stuff) then you can open a thread and post it.

Hope that explains it .

Have a good day

p.s. but go easy on advertising ok, esp when you are new here. People here would rather you come to TTs and do a meet up face to face too. By the way, was that the reason you got whacked the last time you got into the site? hehe:smokin:

Top Bottom