halo everybody

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

thiru785

Club Guest
Hi everyone, i'm thiru from kkb n below is a piece of info bout me.-What do you drive:used to be an alfa romeo 156 but i jz got in a bad accident bout a month ago n its totally wrecked up. now i just bought an e21 320 (body only) and hopefully can get it done by end of next month. :wink:-Male / FemaleMale-Location:kuala kubu bharu-Occupation:IT, based in cyberjaya-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:by browsing the net-When was it?bout 2 years ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?get more knowledge and ideas from all the beemers sifu since i'm new to bmw-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?get a newer beemer, e46 perhaps. :wink:

BMWCM | Welcome As Official Member In The Club!!!

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

Mohd Norazam Dato' Muhammad
True Story of My Life In Pursuit of Happiness
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcZTtlGweQ&feature=related

5087663e.jpg

thanks everybody...so redbaron @ mr vice president, r u driving an e21 too....i definately need some help on that since i duno where to find the parts n wat kind of modification would be suitable for that car...may i know ur location pls...

thiru785;318476 said:
thanks everybody...so redbaron @ mr vice president, r u driving an e21 too....i definately need some help on that since i duno where to find the parts n wat kind of modification would be suitable for that car...may i know ur location pls...

Hi Thiru...there is one E21 323i for sale by E30 newbie for RM10k...better take a look...buy that car and keep yours as spare part...if you want to rebuilt your 'body only' E21, it will cost you a bomb me think!!...just my opinion laa....:cool: anyway welcome to the club and good luck with your project...

thanks to all of u guys...i'm looking for anyone who have fitted in RB series engine in either e21 or e30, pls advice me on wat r the things need to be done.... :)

E21......................:top:

i own it before

make it drift..................................:burnout:

welcome bro............................:cool:

Top Bottom