Halo 101

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

7ieben

Club Guest
Hi everyone!I've been around reading the forums for a while now and I'm finally introducing myself :)I drive a '94 E36 325 coupe. KL boy and known this website for a couple of years now. Excellent info and good sharing tips among members. Love it. Great job guys :top:If I can get hold of a decent E36 M3, I would probably swap mine for one.Once again, "Hello, everyone!". See u around the forums and perhaps some TT session. Cheers!

Wow, your 1st post after 2 years?????

Welcome to the club dude!

Do join as official member.....membership has its privileges!!!!

Haha yah Meanguy. Malulah a little. So many articles to read but so little time to post an entry. Will check out the next recruitment for membership. Thanks for the welcome again :67:

a late greeting better than none greet at all...

welcome my friend!!!

btw,ur is manual or auto?

5115;328195 said:
i wish i have 1....

cheers :top:

Me too!! Actually anybody know, how to verify tat d 325 wif 4sp g/box or 5sp g/box? Mayb 7ieben can tell me d answer....:listen:

SS626A;328923 said:
Me too!! Actually anybody know, how to verify tat d 325 wif 4sp g/box or 5sp g/box? Mayb 7ieben can tell me d answer....:listen:

SS626A, I believe the easiest way is to look at your gearshift indicator. If you have a 4spd g/box the indicator will be up to "3", whereas a 5spd g/box it indicates up to "4". Correct me if I'm wrong. Cheers.

E36 325 coupe...........................:top:

welcome bro..........................:wink:

7ieben;328046 said:
Hi everyone!

I've been around reading the forums for a while now and I'm finally introducing myself :)

I drive a '94 E36 325 coupe. KL boy and known this website for a couple of years now. Excellent info and good sharing tips among members. Love it. Great job guys :top:

If I can get hold of a decent E36 M3, I would probably swap mine for one.

Once again, "Hello, everyone!". See u around the forums and perhaps some TT session. Cheers!

7ieben ,

Welcome to the family ! M3 huh ? You must have deep pocket ...

Cheers !

Top Bottom