Hallo to all from jb

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

christheseed

Club Guest
Hi everyone,Me previously on the " T " badge and getting my E60 530i next week, so hope to learn from all shifu out there. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum....lets become an Official Member...read "how to be An official member?" thread....YNWA!!

Tq

OM 2 b

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Have been reading all the post on the E60 section and i will say very informative:top:

If u happen to b in KL area tmrw, do join us for TT session....

This week we'll be having another session of TT as below:

Date : Friday, 28th Dec 2012
Time : 10.00pm onwards
Venue : MMZ Bukit Jelutong

Tq

Would like to join the TT but im in JB. :driver:all the way to KL just for TT:sleep:

Some more still waiting for JPJ transfering of name for my ride:bawling:

Thanks for the invitation and have a great weekend ahead.

christheseed;792676 said:
Would like to join the TT but im in JB. :driver:all the way to KL just for TT:sleep:

Some more still waiting for JPJ transfering of name for my ride:bawling:

Thanks for the invitation and have a great weekend ahead.

Some members are from JB, Apiz, Vinesmaran, Anthony, initialM,edwin..its just that they are a bit silent these days...hope to meet u some day

ah-singh;792776 said:
im from jb too !! but sadly I drive an e39 !

why sad ah singh? cikgu JFT63 also drives a handsome e39! always shining.

JFT63;792751 said:
Some members are from JB, Apiz, Vinesmaran, Anthony, initialM,edwin..its just that they are a bit silent these days...hope to meet u some day

Ya bro, you all my sifu as to my ride. Sure would like to meetup.

Woo... didnt expect so many nice and friendly welcome. Feel like being part of the family already.

Sure will like to meet JB bro for TT after getting my ride.

christheseed;792910 said:
Woo... didnt expect so many nice and friendly welcome. Feel like being part of the family already.

Sure will like to meet JB bro for TT after getting my ride.

The best is yet to come....join the TT and u'll be racuned till u have a sleepless nite....I just got my ride 2 months ago....now oledy thinking of getting another 1 for different purpose....huhu

Top Bottom