Hallo All:

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABYHR

Club Guest
HI ALL;I`m new here, but not too new. need some advice and information from otai2 N members. Sorry for late post in that newbie segment. One more time, Halloo guy • What do you drive:E39 523i .2.5 1996 standard. Preferred to get more power.• -Male / FemaleMALE (single)• -Picture of you(optional)• -Location:KL• -Occupation:OWN BUSINESS• -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:INTERNET SURFING• -When was it?DON`T REMEMBER• -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?KNOWLEDGE FOR ALL SIFU AND MEMBER• -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?MORE N MORE EXCITING DISCUSSION.• -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?DRIVE E60.

Welcome to BMWCMalaysia and do not 4get to join us 4TT at Rain Forest SunWay..cheers

Welcome to the club!

Hope to see you tonite at the official TT at Borneo Rainforest Cafe!

another E39 in the hse....... u r in the rite club , pls do join us for TT tonite at rainforest sunway lagoon resort yeah & dont forget to be official member cheers

Thanks for all supporters.
As a newbie it’s hard for me to say that I’m not satisfied with my 2.5l engine. What I want to say is about a power. The engine run smooth at long distance run, speed can hit 220km/h n I like it, but talking about pickup. I felt it’s not enough. The situation is difference with my e36 before (328i). Have pickup n power on long distance. I though this 5 is freaky heavy. Mengerang dulu baru lancar
So, for all cifus n otai-otai in bmclub, please advice or teach me how can I have a pleasure to drive my bee m.
Should I change the engine (big cc, turbo engine) or bolt on supercharge?
I really hope that’s suggestion from u all. TQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom