Hall of Fame

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jarance

Founding Member
In conjuction with the Grand TT at Souled Out that is schedule to be held on the 5th March, I am planning to hold a vote for the following catagories:-Rules and condition.1. To vote, you have to attend the TT and registered yourself at the TT. (Just remember to put down your car registration number) 2. After registration, you will be given a voting ballot listing various catagories.3. After having make your votes, you will put your vote in the ballot box.4. Announcement for the winner would be posted later after all the counting have been done.here is my sugguestion. Please let me know if you want to add other catagories.1. Best 3 series - E36 - in terms of overall look2. Best 3 series - E30 - in terms of overall look3. Best 3 series - E46 - in terms of overall look4. Best 5 series - E28, E34 & E39 - in terms of overall look5. Best 7 series - E23, E32, E38 - in terms of overall look.6. Best Body Kit fitted - all series.7. Best detailing - exterior8. Best detailing - interior9. Best ICE setup10. Best Mod car - (2F2F and daring)11. Most Interesting car - please state why..12. Best "Ah-beng" look.13. Dirty Looking Car. 14. Most Rojak UDM- cannot decide what it want to be.1. Each catagories will have 3 choices. i.e. 1st choice, 2nd choice and 3rd choice. Note: Just listed down the car registration number. I will cross reference your nick or call sign to the car registeration number2. Points would be given for each selection. i.e. 1st choice-3 points, 2nd choice-2point and 3rd choice- 1point. 3. After you have cast your votes, points would be calulated according to your votes.Winners would be announced in the HALL of Fame..Sorry .. no prizes for the winner but you get to be recognised in the hall of fame. (unless someone want to sponsore) :eek:k: OK racunner .. do your part and add more poison.... :yes!:

most handsome driver?
most beautiful driver?
sexiest driver?
best ah-beng?
dirtiest car?
most needed a paintjob car?
most rojak car?

tabik laaar baiyee..... next agm...i know my vote....heh heh heh...

*cabut*

Originally posted by affan66@Mar 2 2005, 10:30 AM
most handsome driver?
most beautiful driver?
sexiest driver?
best ah-beng?
dirtiest car?
most needed a paintjob car?
most rojak car?
most handsome driver? me lah of course
most beautiful driver? me also lah.
sexiest driver? aiyaa, that one no need to say lah.. you lah..
best ah-beng? somebody from penang or kl?
dirtiest car? acegreaser.. have not wash it in month
most needed a paintjob car? me lar.. chip mark. bang mark (front, rear and doors)
most rojak car? - :dunno: :dunno:

Originally posted by draquela@Mar 2 2005, 10:39 AM
fastest car??
very hard to prove it as cannot do it at the crowded place at Desa Sri Hartamas.. :D

Jarance,

This is a great idea!!! :)
We already know the winner for the best 2F2F car :D

But seriously, a good idea this voting for the Hall of Fame...

Hi baiyee,

11 category with 3 choices each = 33 selected votes.
that is about 50% of UDM attented the grand TT.... too many la !
this is likes lucky draw for every one, hehehe. :D

worst or best a beng ? ;)
i better take out my ugly sticker n wear long sleeve+ tie for grand TT. :D
unless there is a lian there, who ?

Originally posted by anthony ng@Mar 2 2005, 11:25 AM
Hi baiyee,

11 category with 3 choices each = 33 selected votes.
that is about 50% of UDM attented the grand TT.... too many la !
this is likes lucky draw for every one, hehehe. :D
Well, need to have choice mah.. if you vote for your own car and nobody vote for your car, then you get only three points. But if 10 person choose my car as third choice, then I can still get 1 point x 10 votes 10 points. Theat means I may win.
Like F1, consistence sometime wins by points ...ha..ha.. :rofl: :D

Originally posted by anthony ng@Mar 2 2005, 11:29 AM
worst or best a beng ? ;)
i better take out my ugly sticker n wear long sleeve+ tie for grand TT. :D
unless there is a lian there, who ?
best a beng lah.. winner get to date a lian for a night at the TT.. :eek:k:

No need to wear tie... Come in singlet also can but have roundel on it... :rofl:

Thanks for spicing up the Grand TT. Jarance, since this is your baby, kindly gather your own subcommittee to handle this. It may be fun but think about it carefully....the 'logistics' may not be easy and everybody will be too busy to give it full concentration. Usually, such acknowledgement is planned weeks if not months ahead e.g. during the 2nd AGM, we had best looking cars awards and there are prizes to go with each winner. Of course the prizes are sponsored.

Originally posted by Daredevil@Mar 2 2005, 12:26 PM
Thanks for spicing up the Grand TT. Jarance, since this is your baby, kindly gather your own subcommittee to handle this. It may be fun but think about it carefully....the 'logistics' may not be easy and everybody will be too busy to give it full concentration. Usually, such acknowledgement is planned weeks if not months ahead e.g. during the 2nd AGM, we had best looking cars awards and there are prizes to go with each winner. Of course the prizes are sponsored.
DD, Thanks for the encouragement.. No prizes or any thing like that.. Just need to spice up the TT abit. Only get recognitions in the "HALL OF FAME" and good clean fun. :yes!: :yes!: :D :D

pss..sst You are eyeing for the Best Detailing kah.. Your car so shining that i can shave with the reflection.. :rofl:

Originally posted by jarance@Mar 2 2005, 12:44 PM
pss..sst You are eyeing for the Best Detailing kah.. Your car so shining that i can shave with the reflection.. :rofl:
I think we will have to disqualify DD's car from the Best Detailing contest... :rofl:

Top Bottom