Guten Tagg!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BaddBoyz3

Club Guest
Hi guyz, Newbie frm G'Town,Penang.. and after much contemplating, reading thru numerous threads... i'm ready to make a 'leap of faith' from compact, reliable, low-maintenance Jap mobiles to German one.. haha...:eek:Hope I'm not in the wrong thread.. but one of the candidates tht fit the budget and 'driving dynamics' is this... http://www.mudah.my/BMW+325i+E90+M+SPORT-9044379.htm Would be grateful to all sifus for your thoughts and opinions..:77:Cheers!

Welcome..welcome..

Should try the 320d as well..just go test drive..he he he..:biggrin:

Cheers :)

Welcome to the forums bro.

Yeah, try the 320d as well and see whether you'd be impressed with the performance on tap.

Again, the diesel boys will be here to racun quite soon. :p

yeah... i know! been reading tht 320d v 325 thread..haha! full of poison and flames! ..but just to be clear i'm only looking for good condition pre-owned rides within my budget... so far havent found 2nd hand 320d yet.. if got.. will surely consider :D

BaddBoyz3;620631 said:
yeah... i know! been reading tht 320d v 325 thread..haha! full of poison and flames! ..but just to be clear i'm only looking for good condition pre-owned rides within my budget... so far havent found 2nd hand 320d yet.. if got.. will surely consider :D

I think there's one for sale by gameover. :)

Eggie86;620637 said:
I think there's one for sale by gameover. :)

Think his ride 'currently not available'..? nvrmind.. cant rush into getting new wife eh ;)

BaddBoyz3;620631 said:

ha ha that's one hot thread...the President had to intervene to cool things down at one point...

yep.. still a hot thread to follow.. found a coupla 320d's on mudah... nosebleed d lah.. haha..

Top Bottom