Groupon tinting package - any good?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Usually low specs. Tried such stuff once. Had to top up la ... Just brst to seek clarification with the shop concerned first.

vortex_kl;755315 said:
Hi,

Just wondering if any of you guys took up this group on offer:

http://www.groupon.my/deals/klang-v...6164876?nlp=&CID=MY_CRM_1_0_0_185&a=715827992

It's sound cheap but wondering about the quality.

Thanks in advance.

Did one of those.
Ended up you have to top up for a decent product. So the coupon is just like a discount voucher.

Not much I reckoned. I paid around RM600 for a product that is supposed to worth RM1700.

I don't think that the RM1700 was the actual price anyway.

But quality-wise it is quite decent as it was installed by Solar Safe which has 5 years warranty and they claim it is a safety toni with 4mil thickness.

Looks 1mil only to me.

Go try it out.

Cheers

Thanks to all that responded. i think I'll stick to the more recognized brand like V-Kool. 3M, etc. But brand is one thing, I'm also worried of the installer as they have to pry open the doors to install the film. One pull by a not so careful installer will maybe break the plugs and give me heartache. Any recommended place around KL who knows how it properly on a BMW?

Try Llumar/3M guys at Puchong (next to Toyota showroom)......they are used to doing conti cars and their workmanship is ok

Or you can try V-kool at the Tint-Shop in USJ. Been doing my cars there for years with no issue.

Top Bottom