GROUP BUY: Auto-RX ultimate sludge/engine cleaner - for Xmas.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

MONTOYA

Club Guest
Photo gallery of BMW with sludge problems. I believe most do. Just that we are not aware of.
14042010015.jpg
Sign of sludge - inside.
img5609avy0.jpg
IMG_9777Small.jpg
6f6tli.jpg
_MG_2318.jpg
sludge.jpg
Yes, Seasons Greetings again. As a regular user of Auto-RX. I managed to convince the local distributor of Auto-RX for a group buy.Yes, sludge is the No. 1 cause of engine wear or failure! For newbie on products details - visit www.auto-rx.com or just google it. sludge causes an array of issues include poor pickup, idling, bo lak (no power), hesitation, oil leaks, oil consumption etc etc. You can also discuss at the forum at the bob is the oil guy.http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=5&page=1For 1 bottle regular price is RM98.00. cash and carry!For group buy of 50 and above is RM80.00, plus free delivery within Malaysia.For those who are interested pls list your interest here. You will be contact via PM for delivery/payment details when it hits 50 bottles.Name: ______ qty __ location1) montoya - 2 bottles. KL2)3)4)..50)

MONTOYA;591667 said:
Photo gallery of BMW with sludge problems. I believe most do. Just that we are not aware of.

Sign of sludge - inside.
img5609avy0.jpg

IMG_9777Small.jpg

6f6tli.jpg

_MG_2318.jpg

sludge.jpg

Yes, Seasons Greetings again. As a regular user of Auto-RX. I managed to convince the local distributor of Auto-RX for a group buy.

Yes, sludge is the No. 1 cause of engine wear or failure!

For newbie on products details - visit www.auto-rx.com or just google it. sludge causes an array of issues include poor pickup, idling, bo lak (no power), hesitation, oil leaks, oil consumption etc etc. You can also discuss at the forum at the bob is the oil guy.

http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=5&page=1

For 1 bottle regular price is RM98.00. cash and carry!

For group buy of 50 and above is RM80.00, plus free delivery within Malaysia.

For those who are interested pls list your interest here. You will be contact via PM for delivery/payment details when it hits 50 bottles.

Name: ______ qty __ location
1) montoya - 2 bottles. KL
2)
3)
4)
50)

Has anyone use this and proven the sludge disappear? Is it safe to the engine and does not cause any clog or seal damage? Based on instruction below it is a process like 'flushing'

>>

Basic instructions are intended for vehicles that are in good condition with less than 100,000 miles.

Step 1: See notes on choosing an engine oil for use with Auto-Rx®. It is preferable to use conventional (Group III) motor oil for this application. If your engine has a supercharger or turbocharger, or if the manufacturer recommends that you only use synthetic motor oil, please choose a Group III motor oil to avoid competing chemistry.

Step 2: Change oil and filter. Add one 12-oz. bottle of Auto-Rx®.

Step 3: Clean Phase: Drive 2,500 miles.

Step 4: Change oil and filter. Do not add any other product or additional Auto-Rx®.

Step 5: Rinse Phase: Drive 3,000 miles.

Step 6: Change oil and filter.

Please note: Vehicles with over 100,000 miles may require a second application. For second application, simply repeat Steps 1 through 6.

I think most of us who actually follow our own regime for oil change (and not BMW's recommended one) wouldn't have any issues with sludge. I've had my valve cover opened on 2 separate occasions in the past year or so and I don't see any sign of sludge buildup.

I use Liqui Moly engine flush though every oil change. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom