Greetings

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

walkman

Club Guest
Greetings,A thousand apologies for not introduce myself first before all my other postings. I'm live and work in Ipoh and has always dream of owning a BMW since getting my driving license. My first BM was an used E36 325i. Finally last year, I'm able to afford a new BMW 320i SE (Sparkling Graphite). I'm fortunate enough to be able to enjoy the best route in Malaysia built for the UDMs as when I feel like it, the simpang pulai-cameron highland route. Believe me, after a drive in our UDMs, you'll them more. Enjoy...
_MG_3982a.jpg

pardon me for asking, did another lady photographer took a pic of both ur car wif that lady model in Ipoh?

cos i ve seen another shot of this series taken by my fren ;)

xtracooljustin;246900 said:
pardon me for asking, did another lady photographer took a pic of both ur car wif that lady model in Ipoh?

cos i ve seen another shot of this series taken by my fren ;)
Greetings,
Yes...

ah...then its da same car then. Eleen is a good fren and my senior in uni.

Anyways you got a nice number plate ;) Enjoy ur stay at the club and hope to see you more often in club activities.

Cheers.

xtracooljustin;246929 said:
ah...then its da same car then. Eleen is a good fren and my senior in uni.

Anyways you got a nice number plate ;) Enjoy ur stay at the club and hope to see you more often in club activities.

Cheers.

Greetings,
Glad that we have a common friend. She is leaving very soon. Anyway, surprise you still can remember my number plate. Thanks again. Enjoy...

So next time when we come Ipoh, the chickien rice will be on yours k :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom