Greetings!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Lancelot

Club Guest
Greetings from the E30 Car Club of the PhilippinesGood day sirs! Its great to see the E30 doing very well there in Malaysia. We too have a very strong E30 club here in the Philippines. I want to ask if there are lots of Chop Shop or Surplus stores that carry the E30 parts there in Malaysia? I will be going to Singapore by the end of September and I plan to visit Malaysia from Singapore and back to Singapore. Can anyone pls tell me where i could find some shops in Malaysia (maybe near the Singapore border) that sell parts for the E30? Iam looking for:1. 325i engine2. manual transmission (5 speed) with drive train, pedals, shft knobs etc....3. maybe half-cut of a 325i manual4. wheels like AC's or BBS...Hope to hear from you!More Power to your club!Ciao!

E30 is a good car............................:top:

welcome to BMW Club Malaysia..................................:wink:

Lancelot;451555 said:
Greetings from the E30 Car Club of the Philippines
Good day sirs! Its great to see the E30 doing very well there in Malaysia. We too have a very strong E30 club here in the Philippines. I want to ask if there are lots of Chop Shop or Surplus stores that carry the E30 parts there in Malaysia? I will be going to Singapore by the end of September and I plan to visit Malaysia from Singapore and back to Singapore. Can anyone pls tell me where i could find some shops in Malaysia (maybe near the Singapore border) that sell parts for the E30? Iam looking for:
1. 325i engine
2. manual transmission (5 speed) with drive train, pedals, shft knobs etc....
3. maybe half-cut of a 325i manual
4. wheels like AC's or BBS...
Hope to hear from you!
More Power to your club!
Ciao!

i have all the above for sale. look for me when in town.

Top Bottom