Greetings.....!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Risk68

Club Guest
Hi all, juist thought Id go through the process of intro myself here..Im from hartamas Kl and just got an e39 520i local 2003. Dont know much about beams as Ive been with my italian mistress (my wife thinks so) forthe past 10 years now :smokin:having driven 146 and 156. Needed something bigger for the family and so this new chapter in my life... Hope you 'sifus' here would give me the best pointers. As of now, everything seems ok, except for the cupholder that i broke while tryingto vacuum the inner ( i hate dusts)...so hope you can advise me on where to get this cheap..Thanks & Cheers :)

Welcome to BMWCM...

I also just changed from 147 to 320...

Please come and join the TT monthly and/or weekly TT session - refer to Member's Meet up section! You can have more interactive learning with all the sifus there.

Hello....

Thanks blueberry.
Good to know there are ex-alfistis here..will check the TT session details..cheers..:top:

Bro, do post your ride's pics here... Happy riding on your UDM.
Anyway, Welcome to the BMWCM... Cheers...

Sure bro will do as soon as Ive got some nice shots.....anyway its stock standard la...hope to keep it that way. Maybe will strut up to strengthen the chasis a bit....as I feel the body roll a little obvious.

bros, thanks fo all the warmth and hospitality..me down with viral flu..so gona get some good rest first..cheers again!

Congratulation own e39 520i local 2003....................:top:

welcome bro...................:wink:

Top Bottom