Greetings to All!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jazzler

Club Guest
Hi,Googling through some sites about BMW and came across this forum. I do enjoy reading the stuff most of you write and it's pretty informative and useful for me who wants to know about about a bimmer.Anyway, here's a short profile of myself:-# -What do you drive : Toyota Vios '08# -Male / Female Male# -Picture of you(optional) - And scare you lots away? :D# -Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor# -Occupation: Lawyer# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com? Google # -When was it? 19th October 2009# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Contemplating buying a 2nd hand 318i E46. A total noob when it comes to a bimmer so I'm fishing for information before committing myself.# -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Information, feedbacks and make new friends to chill with.# -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Work, take care of my family, work, play, work et al. How I wish though I can sit at home, and see my bank accounts rolling in $$$ but reality is $$ comes when you work :DSo here I am and hope to see some friendly replies and make friends :D

hello jazzler. if you want an E46 that's quicker than your vios, get a 6 cylinder one.

Top Bottom