Greetings! Newbie from Nilai

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sangrail85

Club Guest
Hi all, been reading this forum almost 2 years now and here I am. Will be a regular forumer for stater since I will need lots of advice from abg2 here. Meet abg Anakin yesterday at Albert place and after a few chit chat about my car, then realize I should start making some friends here rather than just browsing around. Anyway, his opinion much appreciated. Thanks bro..So here is the quick intro on myself...What do I drive:318ci Silver (brought from UK)Male-Location: Nilai-Occupation:Field EngineerI'd like to thank many of the forumer who have posted many issues that help me to be a better owner for my UDM and I'm eager to learn more and more .... I can say this is a wonderful forum!:top:

Hi Ritchie...welcome to the forum, glad you'd be part of our community...of course you'll meet lots of e46er sifu here, I might not able to offer much advice as me olskool only...but don't worry, Albert won't take you to Holland one...nice meeting you and hopefully one day you'll be an Official Member...:top::top:

sangrail85;655099 said:
Hi all, been reading this forum almost 2 years now and here I am. Will be a regular forumer for stater since I will need lots of advice from abg2 here. Meet abg Anakin yesterday at Albert place and after a few chit chat about my car, then realize I should start making some friends here rather than just browsing around. Anyway, his opinion much appreciated. Thanks bro..
So here is the quick intro on myself...
What do I drive:
318ci Silver (brought from UK)
Male
I'd like to thank many of the forumer who have posted many issues that help me to be a better owner for my UDM and I'm eager to learn more and more .... I can say this is a wonderful forum!:top:

Welcome to the forum bro.".

Thanks all for the warm welcome... When ready, for sure will be a an official member in the near future...:shakehands:

Top Bottom