Greetings from the valley :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jyeoh

Club Guest
Hi everyone, i'm justin, 28, from the white coffee, good food and pretty girls city called Ipoh. I'm a car lover n have owned many dif makes but now will be loyal only to BMW :) so i hope to learn a lot from this forum. thanks. What do you drive:BMWs, assorted models from the company's garage :)-Male / FemaleMale-Picture of you(optional)Laterzz-Location:Ipoh-Occupation:Sales Advisor, BMW Tian Siang Premium Auto, Perak.-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Through the internet-When was it?5 minutes ago?-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Try to learn all there is to know about the ultimate driving machine. but i guess that'll take a long time. -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?nothing much, just hope to learn more about the marque from all you masters out there and to share my experiences with fellow members.-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?get married :)

thwelcome-1.png

welcome!

so you're from the new premium dealer in Ipoh, town of Pomelo and White coffee that is so famous. hehe....

Welcome Justin..My gal oso come from Ipoh, next time call up to meet ya..U siok la, can test drive diff UDM..

Welcome, welcome, welcome, sign in as official member.

jyeoh;300748 said:
-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?
get married :)

don't do this, otherwise you will forget about udm. :burnout:

Strider;300793 said:
Welcome, welcome, welcome, sign in as official member.

don't do this, otherwise you will forget about udm. :burnout:

Don't la scare him, bro..I'm planning to married next year too..:love: :love:

morning guys... thanks for the warm welcome. bmw7833, no prob can call me when u're back in ipoh.. i can show u a good time...
cheers

u r in the rite club , do sign up as official member yeah .............enjoy your stay

Top Bottom