Greetings from sri hartamas

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hwkeat

Club Guest
Hello Folks/Sifus..,Im Micheal, 21yrs old.. a very new member here and a very new owner of a BMWallow me for a short intro..-What do you drive: E90 323i 2.5cc -Male / Female : Male -Picture of you(optional) : Yet to be uploaded..will do it soon.. -Location: kuala lumpur but mostly in pj areas -Occupation: student/ owner of a few business -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Well known forums need no introduction-When was it?: Been visiting diz forum for quite some times..Registered recently after i got my bemmer 1 week ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?: To be a part of this family..to share and gain experience/tips/advice and contacts-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?: Too many Sifus here with a great knowledge..i believe this will a great Empire for all Bimmer owners..Respect all da Sifus..My best wishes.. -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?: Planning to build my own BMW collection..!! Hoping to work out for a M3 or M5..fingers crossed.!!

i just joined today also march 16 2012 and i like this forum ..i have a bmw 318 i for sale and very cheap just 60,000 if you know any one who wants to buy and i am getting my 335i e93 by the end of the month student and business man and also married nigerian here in malaysia ..peace my brother.

hi bro welcoe to the forum. Your business must be doing very well @ age 21 E90....he..he...
enjoy the ride bro.

Top Bottom