Greetings from Panamá

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ricka318i

Club Guest
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:Hello everybody and hope you doing fine.This is my first BMW experience.My name is Ricka from Panama city,Panama.I used to work as a GMC mechanic,now I`m a Generation Station Operator.I jumped into this forum while doing a web search for an issue in my ride. This is a 1996 Euro version 318i automatic.I´m willing to learn more about this cars and meet interesting people around the world.View attachment 26379

welcome to the D club , "1996 Euro version 318i automatic." this must be the e36 u can look up this forum on maintenance for your model

Welcome bro, from the picture I can see the view of Panama residential area is not much different than Malaysia =)

Same trees, same tiles, only thing different that I can see is you guys have road gutters instead of a big drain in front of the house.

Well, i must say haywire is right. the background doesnt seem u are in panama...hehe..anyway, welcome to the forum bro.

Hello ricka. ..welcome. ..i ve been to panama 6 times. ..still remember the great panama canal. ..miraflores. .pedro miguel. ..cristobal. ..gatun lake which has density of tropical fresh water. ..and nice people of panama and the latinos ladies. .cheers

Top Bottom