Greetings from Muscat ;-)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kolamp

Club Guest
Salam and hello to all beemerians,Actually I'm a Malaysian working in Muscat, Oman...travelling from Muscat to K.L. from time to time depends on needs...Hope that I'll gain more knowledge and also poison from you guys :eek:-What do you drive:Alpine White e90 325i M-Sports-Male -Location:Currently in Muscat, Oman but travel back to K.L. to time to time-Occupation:Looking for oil and gas in subsurface-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:previously was active in 8GCC forums so got to know that every cars have their own community...so I google out and found this great forum :rock:-When was it?early this year-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?To get more friends, knowledge and poisons :laugh:-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?To become 1 of the most reputable clubs in Malaysia :top:-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?change car //M maybe hehe I'll keep on dreaming :sleep:Hope that sifu2 & guru2 can guide me along my journey driving the Ultimate driving machine :top:Best regards,KolamP

Hi Kolamp, good to have u here..enjoy your stay n make yourself at home(Malaysia)..salam

Welcome to the forums.

Poison ah? Never know, your next ride will be an E90 320d... Kekeke. :biggrin:

Thanks for the warm welcome JFT63, BlackCat and Eggie86....its always great have you guys in this forum to help newbiew like me...

Eggie86,
e90 again?...no lah maybe change to F series pulak, who knows hehehee

Welcome..welcome..

The heat must be building up in Muscat now..

Do drop by any of our TTs in town whenever you're back in KL..

Hmm..maybe bring back a F10 ///M5?...unfortunate it may be a left hand drive though..:biggrin:

Cheers :)

Thanks gregcwho for the welcome...

Yeah currently temp around 40-50C most of d time only stay indoor :laugh:

I'll try my best to make my time to tts whenever Im back to K.L...really wanted to meet the sifus to gain more knowledge and friends....

Yeah greg unfortunately over here only left hand drive available unless I bring back a really exotic car than its worth it :laugh:

On side note, car scene over here was exhilirating with most of their car having 4ltr and above engine....the street was flooded with mustangs and camaros and from time to time can spot vipers roaming the street...3ers are less here with most of the beemers range from 5ers and 7ers...and alot of X5&6 too...damn! haha

Last week I went to their BMW showroom and nearly fainted inside their showroom after looking at their car price...the price I paid for E90 can get brand new F10 528i :40: and d X6M only cost OMR55K=RM 423K :love:

Wah, Camaros, 'Stangs, and Vipers???

Muscle car lover wet dream man. :love:

Is Oman similar to Dubai then?

Arab ppl really lives in American dreams ekekekeee

Muscat is just 3-4 hours drive to Dubai and also same distance to Abu Dhabi....some of my colleagues always go there to spend their weekends...me only go once a while coz still havent got my Oman driving license yet...

Wow. Awesome man. That's not too far away by road then. Haha.

Do share some shots of the lovely metal if you have them mate! :top:

Am familiar with both Abu Dhabi & Dubai, hence the temperatures now & also the cars you can ogle at in the UAE..:biggrin:

Not to mention petrol cheap there..hence the muscle cars..

Hi MikeyC, sounds familiar with ur nick....ex-8GCC? ekekekeee

yea bro gregcwho petrol is very cheap over here esp in U.A.E....Oman here cost about RM0.96/liter and diesel is much more expensive than petrol hehehee

Sure eggie ill share some of my pics while roaming among the Gulf countries :rock:

Carrera 4S from Bahrain
DSC_0330-1.jpg

DSC_0329-1.jpg

DSC_0150_f.jpg

Bentleys at Souk
DSC_0151_f.jpg

Honda Accord Coupe
DSC_0159_f.jpg

DSC_0160_f.jpg

Ol'skool muscle
DSC_0355_f.jpg

DSC_0359_f.jpg

Fancy a Ferrari?..can't afford 1?...toy car will do...even toy car is not cheap though :stupid:
DSC_0242_f.jpg

Or a Ferrari bicycle? BD1=~RM8
DSC_0248_f.jpg

Dubai, U.A.E.
dub06.jpg

dub03.jpg

dub01-1.jpg

dub02-1.jpg

Now to Muscat, Oman

Matte brown truck...anyone dares to paint their beemers this color? :laugh:
DSC_0409_f.jpg

DSC_0488.jpg

Land cruiser here is 4.7 liter engine
DSC_0555.jpg

I seldom bring out my camera over here in Muscat but I'll update from time to time if got any interesting pics :eek:

Dude, those shots are epic man!

Wow, lovely cars they have there. Petrol is so cheap there! :top:

The first few shots of the Carrera, the body looks like its made of carbon fibre?

Thanks bro e39touring and eggie86...

No its not CF body maybe just the lighting :p

Actually there's alot more interesting cars roaming around Muscat but I seldom bring my camera out...stangs r everywhere! hehe

Haha awesome.

Thanks for clarifying. The Accord Coupe sure looks quite good.

Nice pics..unfortunately I don't roam around Dubai & Abu Dhabi with a camera also..

Top Bottom