Greetings from Egypt

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

WeeSean

Club Guest
Hi, all,I am a newbie here! Just got myself a 2008 523i.Joining the forum to get to know more bimmers, as well as building up networks ininfo-sharing.Currently in Egypt, travelling back to Melaka, Malaysia on monthly basis.Feel free to give me a shout should you require any specific items from Egypt! No courier charges involved!Looking forward for TT session with all bimmers.Cheers,:rock:WeeSean.

welcome to the forum bro... wah nice.. i think there must be lotsa bmw halfcut there :D

yeah, many CMW with camel logo! hahah..believe me or not, the other day I was dining at Mac Dowall's. I think they r related to Mr.Ronald Mcdonald.

welcome bro...working in egypt? i got lots of question to ask you to list down my budget. i'm maybe gonna stay there in egypt alexandria in 2 - 3 years from now.

Hi, Apiz, feel free to drop me your list of questionnaire, will try to get the answers for you.
ch

Thanks bro for answering my question hoping to meet ya here in malaysia.

Thanks bro Eggie86, Shiva73, JFT73.
Lefthanded @ I would rather have my Camel rides than driving like F1 driver in Cairo!
Apiz @ few Qs&As doesnt cost me any penny, will only cost u a glass of TT!

Hoping to gain more bimmer's tricks thru info-sharing with Bimmer bros back home!

WeeSean;679987 said:
Thanks bro Eggie86, Shiva73, JFT73.
Lefthanded @ I would rather have my Camel rides than driving like F1 driver in Cairo!
Apiz @ few Qs&As doesnt cost me any penny, will only cost u a glass of TT!

Hoping to gain more bimmer's tricks thru info-sharing with Bimmer bros back home!

No problem bro when u arrive here in malaysia just give me a buzz i blanja u teh tarik

Lefthanded;679938 said:
Welcome! Pls don't drive like an Egyptian udah ler..... Haha...

Waa ... lama menghilang dan menyepi diri Mat. Tiba2 timbul jer :4:.... Lost track of you bro. Ada mana skg?

Btw, welcome to the forum WeeSean :top: if you gonna be long there in Egypt, maybe can start a small BMW Chapter there bro :4: ....

Top Bottom