Greetings From A PJ Newbie

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

AnfieldDrive

Club Guest
Hi there fellow newbies & forum taikos... I've just gotten my UDM last month and was driving a Honda Accord previously for 6 years. Been surfing the forum and I must say the amount of knowledge and passion for BMW the forumers here have is astounding!!!So, what to do...since this is my 1st time driving a BMW and enjoying every second of it, must join the forum la to contribute.Here's a slight background...1st car was a Proton Satria (good car!), 2nd a Waja, than a reliable but "boring" Honda Accord, now I'm a proud owner of an E90. The live in PJ and work in KL (banker). Although its very jam, I actually enjoy driving to and fro to work due to my new ride haha!Well, hope to learn lots from all sifus here and wish to contribute in the future when I'm more well informed...

Welcome..welcome..

Do join in any of our many TTs around town..

Hmm..banker?...Loan for UDM?...He he he..:biggrin:

Cheers :)

Thanks for the welcome greg! V sharp eyes, spotted the banker part quickly...hehe. U drive a 320d? Saw you recommending it to another fellow newbie.

Welcome to the forums bro.

Liverpool fan ah? :biggrin:

Congrats on your new ride bro. Treat her well. :top:

Thanks bro Eggie. Liverpool fan..whatever gave you that idea? haha. Yup, fanatical supporter.

Ya, loving my ride like a 2nd wife...never felt so passionate about my car before. Guess that's what a bimmer does to our senses.

Hope to get to know more about bimmers and you guys/gals here.

AnfieldDrive;620636 said:
Thanks bro Eggie. Liverpool fan..whatever gave you that idea? haha. Yup, fanatical supporter.

Ya, loving my ride like a 2nd wife...never felt so passionate about my car before. Guess that's what a bimmer does to our senses.

Hope to get to know more about bimmers and you guys/gals here.

Hahaha. Anfield mahhh...

Since you love your car like 2nd wife, must take good care of her, wash and polish and wax on frequent basis. :biggrin:

Hi Demon..nice to hear from a fellow Newbie. Read ur intro as well. A 330ci huh? Bet it must fly like the wind!! Welcome to the forum too!

AnfieldDrive;620622 said:
Thanks for the welcome greg! V sharp eyes, spotted the banker part quickly...hehe. U drive a 320d? Saw you recommending it to another fellow newbie.

Ha ha..no lah..my ride is a E32 730iL..3 generations ago. Still lots of fun to drive for the older Beemers..A lot of racun for the 320d nowadays..even with the 520d out now...

Hope to meet you at one of the TTs..sorry if my reply was late..away overseas now..

Cheers :)

Hi, agree with you been browsing the forum lots and 320d seems to be the hot topic. Well, your ride is way cool and powerful to boot. Ya, hope to be able to meet you and fellow bros at your TTs if location & time permits

Hope you're enjoying your trip...

AnfieldDrive;621466 said:
Hi, agree with you been browsing the forum lots and 320d seems to be the hot topic. Well, your ride is way cool and powerful to boot. Ya, hope to be able to meet you and fellow bros at your TTs if location & time permits

Hope you're enjoying your trip...

Haha, dun play play with Greg... I also driving same model with him, but SWB, but they way he flies up the roads to Genting... Hahaha. Awesome la. :driver:

Bro AnfieldDrive,

Bukan 330ci. Me conservative sikit, its a 330i. Easier for my old parents to enter the car......kekekekekeke. Joined in Jun 2007, I reckon I must be the oldest newbie here.

Welcome to the forum, and happy birthday AnfieldDrive!
You'll never walk alone, bro.

Top Bottom