Greetings from a newbie...!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

WRMBOZ

Club Guest
Hi all..!I need a lot of guidance from all of you veterans. Just found out about this club...and my registration form is in the mail. Here's the template XXX recmended.# -What do you drive: E60# -Male# -Picture of you(optional) : Not pretty:4:# -Location: Kota Warisan, Sepang. # -Occupation: Pilot# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Surfing the net for inffo# -When was it? Couple of months back...:p# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Infos...contacts..activities...etc.:smokin:Thanks.

Welcome to the club, Mr Pilot!

What is the difference between driving your E60 vs a plane?

Welcum!!!!! Hope u will not drive ur E60 like airplane. Jst joking Mr. pilot.

Welcome mate!

Do join us for our TT sessions and club activities! oohh...yeah dont be shy to bring along a few stewardess too !! :D

I'll definitely make myself available for that TT..hehehe if stewardess come along lah...

and i presumed your rego number is WRm 802..

Wow...!
Thanks everyone. Feels like home already.

Meanguy, the E60 flies a lot like a the big ships. Cannot help it la SA62s..Over there we have sumthing called ECAM or EICAS to report on any prevailing defects - over here the iDrive. Apart from the "angel eyes" this is another reason why i fell head over heels for it.

Err..Don, i belong to the green kebayas group lah...not as sexy as the red skirts...!:))
Sorry to blow your bubble Kanos.

Anyways...thanks again every one...now i know why they call it The Ultimate Driving Machine.

Cheers!

Hey flyboy ,

Welcome aboard & many congratulations !! guess some men do have all the luck , a pilot with an E60 ! Was at SIA till level 3 . Didnt make the final cut .
So what do you fly ?74 ?

Anyway , enjoy your driving & flying . Roger & out !

Welcome to the Club bro. I do hope you enjoy your stay here with us. Do join us for TT's and other activities that we have coming up.

Cheers,

Kaiza.

Top Bottom