Greetings from a Malaysian in Germany!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kelvinlym

Club Guest
Hello everyone from the land that gave birth to the car we love!-What do you drive: BMW 330xD (Apr 2008)-Male-Picture of you(optional) - already as avatar-Location: Ulm, Germany-Occupation: Engineer-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google-When was it? a few moments ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Just to share and learn-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Get to know more people-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Live life to the fullestHere's my ride:If anyone is visiting south Germany, gimme a shout.

Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome. I hope to learn a lot from everyone here.

@deep3102, YM is my chinese name, 828 means born in 82 and car is my 28 bday present... lol. To register no. plate here only extra 12 euros if you choose yourself. Still so many 8888s available haha. Germans don't really care about 8s.

@whiteknight88, you caught me. keke

@bimmerholic, Thank you. Mech simulations engineer for Nokia. Or crash test simulations for mobile devices. :rolleyes:

@sachseelan, you're also here from bimmers ay?

I hope BMW brings the inline 6 diesels to Msia soon. I think it could become one of if not the only best selling diesels in Msia.

Welcome..welcome..

U can always bring in ur ride if & when u relocate back..but make sure u get the best for urself when u come back!!

How far is Ulm from Munich?...

Cheers :)

Welcome bro. Nice ride. You must be the very first person I've seen using his real picture as avatar. :D

Thanks again for the wishes.

@gregcwho, I'll consider bringing it back, but the steering wheel is on the wrong side... lol. Munich is 2 hrs by train to Ulm. Faster if using BMW :p (or at least it feels faster).

Is anyone interested in BMW factory visits? I've been to the Munich factory a few years ago on a university excursion but would like to go again. If there is a big group, BMW might be more accommodating. What more if using BMW Club Malaysia, sure kaotim. hehe

welcome to the forum bro and do join us officially for more interactive :biggrin: session with other OM ... as for the inline 6 diesel, I believe we already hv tht in M'sia but I do stand corrected. Any chance of getting some parts to bring back later on :?:):)

I'll be in Klang Valley in Dec for holidays.

Regarding parts, if it's stuff that can fit in a pocket then fine. :)

kelvinlym;580673 said:
I'll be in Klang Valley in Dec for holidays.

Regarding parts, if it's stuff that can fit in a pocket then fine. :)

:biggrin: .... I think you need a very big pocket kelvin ...hihihihi ,,,,, its ok bro, no worries....woont trouble you tht much...:rock:

nice car.............................:cool:

welcome to BMW Club Malaysia.............................:wink:

Top Bottom