Greetings fellow forumer.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jinx

Club Guest
Hello to everyone in BMWclub Malaysia, -What do you drive: 2004 CRV-Male / Female: Male-Picture of you(optional) none atm :(-Location: Bukit Antarabangsa-Occupation: Part time my father runner boy and part time private lesson by my uncle. lol-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Google.-When was it? A few hours ago.-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Doing a little research about E90 320i, 325i, 325iSport, E60 520 and 525sport regarding user experience in order to compare between model since i never drive a beemer before.-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?I'm so going to participate myself in the forum and hopefully i would be over to join the BMWclub myself ;)-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Well, i was still under training by my uncle, after graduating i will be able to pursue my own business path.Looking forward to learn from everyone, please take care of me, thanks. :p

thank you thank you, btw today i was browsing wikipedia about 320i anyone know which model is mostly found in malaysia? and do anyone know whether the different is only on the engine or the package itself?

320i 2.0 L

150 PS (148 hp/110 kW)
170 PS (168 hp/125 kW)

Hye, welcome to tha club!! Do join our Ampang TT if you have time bro. All of your curiousity will be answered. Enjoy your staying here. Cheers!! :4:

sold CRV change UDM.................:listen:

welcome bro.......................:wink:

Top Bottom