Greetings Bimmerians :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

turkwarrior

Club Guest
hello people,Rolling in with a 2010 323i (local AB unit) from PeeJay. I'm a project manager and my work takes me away for most of the time. Whenever I am around, I always look for an excuse to take long drives just to enjoy my car.I knew about this site a while back, never got around to registering and participating until now.. :) It has been quite a resourceful site, basically led me to buy my current car. Don't plan to do anything much now but looking to upgrade my car in the next 5 to six months.Other than that, maybe enjoy the BMW discussions here :)Cheers!

Welcome to the forum turkwarrior......enjoy your stay...

turkwarrior;819123 said:
hello people,

Rolling in with a 2010 323i (local AB unit) from PeeJay. I'm a project manager and my work takes me away for most of the time. Whenever I am around, I always look for an excuse to take long drives just to enjoy my car.

I knew about this site a while back, never got around to registering and participating until now.. :) It has been quite a resourceful site, basically led me to buy my current car. Don't plan to do anything much now but looking to upgrade my car in the next 5 to six months.

Other than that, maybe enjoy the BMW discussions here :)

Cheers!

Good Morning and Hello to you too tuckwarrior :)

Welcome to the BMWCM Forum and have a good stay.
You are also Welcome to joint us Official Club Member
Plus joint us for tt , Drives Official and also Unofficial event.

You may email to CM Fadhlan at fadhlan@gmail.com regarding details
for Official Member. I am certain he will be happy to help you.

Take care and have a good weekend my friend.:)

Cheers

Alby325i :):)

hi bro, i know how you feel..... i will normally drive my car roughly for around 800km a week cuz its just a JOY!.... :)

Top Bottom