Greetings and Salutations

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JediM

Club Guest
Greetings and Salutations to all here at BMWclub...I stumbled on this little corner of the WWW while researching the 320d which has recently become my daily driver and it's been a riveting experience. I even found a friend who posts here, which goes to show how small this world can be.I'm located in the KL area, close by to OneUtama, and am still running in the car after 3 days.In summary, she's a 320d M-sport, 2011 model with iDrive, map not yet upgraded to 2011, SpaceGrey, and kinda cute!Looking forward to learning and sharing with you all.

Welcome to the forums bro.

Congrats on your new acquisition.

Another d owner huh? You can probably seek guidance from the other 320d owners here as well, like Docrayboy. :top:

I should also add the following:

It's my first BMW...

Was considering a second Golf GTI after having owned an MkV...

Was also considering a Passat CC...

...then I saw the 320D...

You did the right thing, you are indeed a true Jedi Master-wise like Yoda in getting the 320d! The diesel-force is strong with you, I can sense this....continue growing your jedi powers with us, the 320d Jedi Council!!

Jedi,

Welcome & congrats on the torquey 320D. Join in the drives & test da power & you'll appreciate the M-sport susp. even better!

Cheers.

Thanks all for the warm reception. This is actually my third oil burner, and having been a convert since my days of tinkering with 4WDs (Toyota diesels), finally my wishes have come true and there is now a sedan/saloon with decent diesel performance.

I look forward eagerly to participating here. As for the drives, I need to familiarise myself with the vehicle and get that first oil change in at 2000km, then.....

Welcome..welcome..

The first oil change is not a problem..just join any drive & it'll be time to change the oil..:biggrin:

Do join us in any of the TTs..

Cheers :)

Top Bottom