Greetings all senior Sifus!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Darren Chew

Club Guest
I'm new and learning from every piece of inputs you guys have given! Truly appreciate the efforts done. All because I'm planning to get a 3's Beemer before end of this year, hope I dont have to wait until 4th quarter of 2011...do my best to stay on course with all sifus here...Cheers.Best regards,keiichicol

Btw, my plan is to get an White E90 perhaps 320i or 325i (year 2006 or 2007). Appreciate if anyone can enlighten me if there is any of our BMWCM members who are planning to sell off their white knight. I'm also opt for an unregistered year 2006 or 2007. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forums bro. Good luck with your search. Ever considered opting for the 320d? :4:

hi Eggie86,
Many have put a thumbs up for 320d and I agreed, but a local bmw technician mentioned a no-no for diesel UDM, as he has been experiencing "dirty engine" symptom. What is your opinion in 320d? Are you driving one? Appreciate your experience and sharing...

hi MikeyC and mizhan,

Great to have sifus like you guys here. Look forward to join any TT one day once I got my UDM...

Hi keiichicol,

Welcome..welcome..

There are a few members driving the D here..docrayboy has the 320d Eggie was mentioning. Rest are 525d etc..

Do join us at any of our TTs..ride or no ride. Good luck for your search!!

Cheers :)

the D is still the 'best buy' consider the performance vs price is you can bare with the 'taxi' engine sound, now with the iDrive it's even a greater buy!! Good hunting!!:top:

Do yourself a BIG favour keii-get yourself a 320d! That's all we can say.....320i, 323i...even the 325i...no 'kick' when compared with the 320d.....if you know what I mean. If you like what we like- packs a cracking punch, the 320d torquey engine!! Performance in a saloon car. The 320d, best compact exec car of the year Whatcar UK 2006,2007,2008,2009, 2010, 2011.......2012 to 2050? Most likely.........almost impossible to dethrone.

http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/what-car-car-of-the-year-awards-2011/254786
http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/what-car-car-of-the-year-awards-2010/compact-executive-winner/246329

the D is still the 'best buy' consider the performance vs price if you can bare with the 'taxi' engine sound, now with the iDrive it's even a greater buy!! Good hunting!!:top:

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for those positive suggestions, I just browsed over Auto Bavaria and Ingress Auto and saw a 320D pre-reg at RM213k. Considering the budget I have, this price is far beyond mine! But it is so tempting...
and docrayboy, thanks for da link! yeah, 320D is a performance horse!
For me, performance is on 2nd perhaps 3rd priority, my main priority are comfort and safety as I do travel outstation a lot especially on highways.
If anyone has come across any white e90 either a recon from Uk or Jap, please PM me. Thanks in advance!

Hi gregcwho, thanks for the invitation! Let the good hunting and bargaining goes and will join you guys soon! Without a bimmer ride, its a bit weird though...
Cheers!

keiichicol;611410 said:
hi Eggie86,
Many have put a thumbs up for 320d and I agreed, but a local bmw technician mentioned a no-no for diesel UDM, as he has been experiencing "dirty engine" symptom. What is your opinion in 320d? Are you driving one? Appreciate your experience and sharing...

Yup, you can PM Docrayboy or gameover. They're currently having a 320d. If not mistaken, gameover is in the midst of selling his ride.

So far have been hearing some impressive stuff from them, so clearly, they can't be wrong bro. :top:

Hi Eggie86,
Thanks for the info, and yes i saw the post by Gameover who will be going to Beijing. Very tempting but again, a bit over budget...anyway will keep in the loop, thanks again!

Bro, couldn't reply to your inbox since it is full, so I hope you don't mind if I paste my reply here. Hehe.

Hey bro,

No worries. Just helping out. I've been a newbie before, and it helps a lot to be provided guidance here. Anyways, sorry I couldn't be of much help. My car is a hand me down from parents, so never faced the life-changing decision of thinking what car to buy before. :p

Hope you'll get your Bimmer soon. Take your time. Don't be rash in making a decision, and then regretting about it later when another better offer comes along. So, you've narrowed down your choices to a used E90 320 and 325i. Good choices, and they're plenty around. Maybe try to get one with a detailed service history. From some of the posts I've read, even the E90s aren't spared from the dreaded faults and niggles...

All the best in your search bro, and hope to keep in touch. You can even join us as an Official Member once you get your ride. :4: Come for the weekly TTs too! Haha.

Bro Eggie86,

Opps...sorry bout da full inbox...

I totally agree with you, need to carefully do the shopping, else will be regretted for getting my first beemer ride...hope dat never happen to a newbie like me!!!

Thanks again for the kind invitation to TT!!! Definitely will become an Official Member once Im officially a Beemer owner..lol

keiichicol;614286 said:
Bro Eggie86,

Opps...sorry bout da full inbox...

I totally agree with you, need to carefully do the shopping, else will be regretted for getting my first beemer ride...hope dat never happen to a newbie like me!!!

Thanks again for the kind invitation to TT!!! Definitely will become an Official Member once Im officially a Beemer owner..lol

No worries mate. Bro, champion la you, newbie but got full inbox d. Haha, sometimes need to remove those earlier messages, especially if we are replying with the original message quoted. And of course, need to clear the sent items too.

Anyways, looking forward to hearing good news on your E90 acquisition. :top:

Finally...

Hi Guys,

At last after so long, I finally made up my mind on this lovely 325i E92. Love the design and performance too!

So here are some pictures to share. Any comments are welcome!

Cheers! :rock:

Top Bottom