Good day everybody! Im neew ere..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippo615

Club Guest
halo u all. my name is umar adli. im new ere. sblm ni tak penah join forum. tis is my first. # -What do you drive: Proton Wira 1.5GLi (changing to an M5 soon. YUUUHHUU):top: # -Male / Female: Definitely masculine male. ahaks# -Picture of you(optional): ppl say im more gud lookin in person. ahah# -Location: Subang Jaya# -Occupation: FOREX Private Trader# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: was googling for BMW M5 and i saw tis link# -When was it? :super recently# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? : To meet new friends or gurus or girls or uncles or aunties or abangs or adiks and join the team for BMW convoy and da most important part is - TO HAVE FUN!! :burnout: # -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? :We'll see wat happens :top: da reason i want to join tis club is to see whr it can lead me to FUN # -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? : Establish a production house which event organising is its main product :rock:

Welcome to the club bro. Me to in subang. Do meet us at aman suria TT bro.

hope u cld get yr M5 as soonest ...........welcome dude

welcome bro, looks better now!!

ni bleh geng ngan Ezam Dato la...hehehe

gud luck on yr M5ive...cheers!!

another forex trader here...welcum dude...plz guide me on how to be rich by doing forexxxxx...yeah...wanna have M5 also 1 day..heehheeheh

Wow... from Wira to M5 :top:
Welcome bro!

Hi Zippo615. Welcome to da club bro. Do meet us at aman suria TT mate... :top:

Hi, welcome to the Club's forum.

BlackCat

Welcome bro...

Ini banyak step promotion dari Plotong ke 5 silis...

Cheers :)

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom