Gong Xi Fa Cai

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

initialM

Official Member
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all BMWCM member & forummer a Happy & Prosperous New Year. May you enjoy the celebration with family & friends. :love: :love: :love:

ya,gong xi fatt cai & drive slow on your way balik kampung!!!

Wishing all members a Happy Chinese New Year!

Thanks initialM for starting..

p.s. Let your girlfriend or wife drive ya so they wont nag at you!! Also try the back seat of your BMW.. it is indeed avery comfy place to be... hahahaha

Wishing all a very happy and prosperous new year and may the year of the rat brings everyone peace & joy throughout the year.
For those who're not celebrating, happy holidays....
Drive carefully & be safe brothers & sisters:driver:

Welcome The Year Of The Rat......

Wishing everyone a wonderful and joyful Chinese New Year!

May this year bring us all better health, greater wealth and lotsa prosperity...

GONG XI FATT CAI!!

wishing everybody who celebrate Chinese New Year a very happy and prosperous year of the rat...and happy holiday to rest of bros and sistas...

drive safe to those who are taking the road trip...

wishing everybody who celebrate Chinese New Year a very happy and prosperous year of the rat...and happy holiday to rest of bros and sistas...

wishing everyone who celebrates chinese new year a very happy and prosperous year of the rat! and happy holiday to the rest of bros and sistas...

initialM;288533 said:
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all BMWCM member & forummer a Happy & Prosperous New Year. May you enjoy the celebration with family & friends.

:love: :love: :love:

i bet surely there'll be many TOGAK session for u lor ..............merry CNY guys

Bailey;288675 said:
i bet surely there'll be many TOGAK session for u lor ..............merry CNY guys

Oh forgot. Don't togak & drive. Dangerous for your UDM:smokin:

and also after TOGAK if there's anybody taking yr pics please dont post in the forum as well lor

Top Bottom