Getting an OLD NEW CAR before year end

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Pininfarina

Banned
.Hello everyone.Just a few lines to introduce myselfGetting a 2006 530i (Japan spec / double vanos , according to the salesman) next week, hopefully after Christmas.It has clocked 40,000 km thereabouts (as declared by the salesman, although meter shows 21,000 km) Alpine white (new paint & rust proofing done).Car is being pepped up, prepared as I write this (rims & paint work touch up, missing nuts, screws replaced, engine oil / gearbox oil / filter replaced, brake disc skimmed, car alignment, Tyre balancing etc).It says , "sports model" on the spec sheet. a test drive confirms a stiffer than normal suspension, No rattle, and comes with electronic bucket seats.Hoisted the car and noted no leaks , bushing and mounts appeared fresh, Tyre rod dust covers in good shape (no tear).original 18 inch alloys, & with brand new 245 / 40 . Goodyear Asymmetric 2 thrown in for good measure.comes with body kit (similar to the M series),also signed up for the 3 year warranty program, to cover for engine, gearbox etc, except for "wear & tear".took quite a while to hunt for a suitable specimen, and this particular one felt fresh and tight, especially the suspension& bushing (tested other cars on offer but they felt sluggish, noisy and nervous).Given a month to complain against any mechanical fault (hopefully none).I can't help but feel excited with this 530i, (A NEWER-OLD-CAR:top:), after having the E36 / 328i since 1995328i is still a Joy to drive , every single day, for the past 17 years. .And wishing A Merry Christmas to everyone.Regardsp.s. drawbacks are; No sunroof, Japanese owners handbook book, No GPS, only two keys, No spare Tyre (tengah nego with salesman so that he includes this)Half leather seats

Top Bottom