Gc-motorsport grand opening

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

GCMOTOR

Club Guest
GC-MOTORSPORT GRAND OPENINGDear all MembersGc-Motorsport will have an event Grand Opening at Sunway.Held on 23 Jan 2011,time 11am 2pmCome had some nice lunch buffet and drinks, celebrate & supports us Venue at No.55 Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya.Selangor, Malaysia. (Opposite M1 Racing) Please summit your name for the crowd to email bellow.(for calculation headcount purpose only) For more inquiry: +6016-733-6680 (Wesley)Email: wesleylai11@gc-motorsport.comRegards Gc-MotorsportUploaded with ImageShack.usUploaded with ImageShack.usUploaded with ImageShack.us

Congrats on the opening!

Wow.. looks like jewelery shop.. targeting VIP customer ka? :)

Thank you for your continued support to the club, the banner contract 2 years back and the Annual Dinners sponsor, and we have tried returning the favor anyway possible such as directing bodykit enquiry to you and so forth. Hope it has been mutually beneficial.

It is 2011 now and the banner space plus the vendor thread we provided 2 years ago has already lapse despite we allow it to continue.

Please get in touch with us to discuss your plans and tie-up with us in 2011.

Thank you and again, congratulation!

AB
Treasurer 2010/1

congrats on ur new branch..at last i got new option in sunway..most of shop there getting more and more lansi nowadays..

Itu shop sudah kaya jadi lansi lor.. semua pasal kau la yg support dia org, sampai u punya udm begitu cun suda lol...

GC Motor. Congrat on your Grand Opening in Sunway..

got any good bargain for our ride..

astroboy;598243 said:
Congrats on the opening!

Thank you for your continued support to the club, the banner contract 2 years back and the Annual Dinners sponsor, and we have tried returning the favor anyway possible such as directing bodykit enquiry to you and so forth. Hope it has been mutually beneficial.

It is 2011 now and the banner space plus the vendor thread we provided 2 years ago has already lapse despite we allow it to continue.

AB
Treasurer 2010/1

This matter is best discussed off line la.

astroboy;598243 said:
Congrats on the opening!

AB
Treasurer 2010/1

Now its time to get your bling bling. U spent to much on thani & masat :eviltongue:

ALBundy;598299 said:
This matter is best discussed off line la.

Yes bundy, my posting above served 2 purposes and one of them is what u suggested through this "Please get in touch with us to discuss your plans and tie-up with us in 2011."

The other purpose is to update some new OM that's hot on spotting commercial posting before they keep blowing whistle and blown things out of proportion.

Thanks for the reminder anyway! Next time please text me will do because only now I saw yours message.. :4:

Meanwhile, GC Motorsport would like those who intend to check them out on the opening day please email to Wesley at the email address provided above so he can ensure sufficient foods for all.

Thanks.

AB

Well good to see that an effort is made to follow up with sponsors that have supported the club, but despite your good intention this should have been done offline as a matter of courtesy.

As for your pre-emptive action, almost all the official members know of GC's previous tie up with BMW Club Malaysia and on many occassions when GC's ads were queried many OMs have helped to clarify.

Just my 2 cents;)

i think AB's post helped because i also didnt know tha GC is our supporter prior to reading AB's post. Thought of 'ahhh another rogue commercial postings again!'

This thread I believe has served its purpose and shall be closed in 24 hours, those who will be attending, please drop them an email.

TQ.

AB

Congrats on opening more outlets.

We should always support sponsors who have been supporting us!

What DD said is very true, I will try to drop by as well to pay a courtesy visit to the GC brothers. Also they have just confirmed the 10% discount for our OM remain, please bring your 2010 membership card along, before we complete printing 2011 cards and declare the 2010 card lapse.. :4:

In Sunway on Sunday 23/1, 11am ~ 2pm, buffet lunch is served!

I will leave the thread open just for those to list their names, I need to update GC on the head counts for sufficient food will be prepared..

1. Albundy
2. astroboy

What DD said is very true, I will try to drop by as well to pay a courtesy visit to the GC brothers. Also they have just confirmed the 10% discount for our OM remain, please bring your 2010 membership card along, before we complete printing 2011 cards and declare the 2010 card lapse..

I will leave the thread open just for those to list their names, I need to update GC on the head counts for sufficient food will be prepared..

1. Albundy
2. astroboy
3. haKKaMeE

What DD said is very true, I will try to drop by as well to pay a courtesy visit to the GC brothers. Also they have just confirmed the 10% discount for our OM remain, please bring your 2010 membership card along, before we complete printing 2011 cards and declare the 2010 card lapse..

1. Albundy
2. astroboy
3. haKKaMeE
4. jarance

come on, let do it.

Congrats GC on your grand opening! Good reason for me to drop by Sunway more often now...

I went to your Sunway shop yesterday ( Brandon ? ) ordering my wife's FD Mugen bodykit. Congrats.

Top Bottom