FS: E24 635csi Original Mtech Manual

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lightspeed

Club Guest
With heavy heart, im thinking to let go my beloved 635csi to make space for other collection. It is a very rare specs year 82 ORIGINAL manual DOGLEG Mtech 635csi. I trust not many units running on road in Msia.Some spec as follow:Original Mtech 635csi manual.Original dogleg close ratio gearboxLSD rear axleFull set original M tech body kitOriginal leather Recaro seat for Mtech 635csiAuto Sunroof and all 4 power windows running perfectlyHeadlamp wiper system4 new Continental Sport 2 tyre A lot of parts have been replaced new with receipt as proofFully maintained and restored by BMW enthusiastCar still generate great power and torque!! Absolutely buy and drive condition!No rust and very nice under carriage for its age.Nice matching number plate: 6351Entitled for classic roadtax application at RM800/yr.Asking: RM50kContact: 012-2006534
10122011685.jpg
mailatt01.jpg

Nice ride indeed. Good luck on your sale.

Means the next time I bump into the car again, it won't be you behind the wheel huh?

Eggie86;717129 said:
Nice ride indeed. Good luck on your sale.

Means the next time I bump into the car again, it won't be you behind the wheel huh?

i hope there will be new lucky owner who can take good care of her...

it's been always a dream to own such classic .....i need to work much harder to own this..

free bumpy for such a nice classic ...hope ya find a serious buyer that could take care of it

ICEMAN 13;717332 said:
it's been always a dream to own such classic .....i need to work much harder to own this..

free bumpy for such a nice classic ...hope ya find a serious buyer that could take care of it

i trust u can make it one day!

Nice classic ride. Wish i got the moolah . Can buy and turbocharge sumore.

Lightspeed,

It's a very nice car. I love classic. I like to know if the classic road tax entitlement of the car is fixed at RM800 or depending on the owner's eligilibity?

Thanks

LJT

hi LJT,
u will need to reapply for classic status when the car ownership is transfered.
The classisc road tax will be 20% of the normal amount, for this case RM4380 x 20% = RM876

LJT;723069 said:
Lightspeed,

It's a very nice car. I love classic. I like to know if the classic road tax entitlement of the car is fixed at RM800 or depending on the owner's eligilibity?

Thanks

LJT

Lightspeed,Thanks for the reply. I think it's not that easy to apply for classic road tax. If my memory serves me right. reading somewhere in this forum, you need to possess 2 other cars' registration cards for eligibility. Is that true? I only own a Porsche classic now. Otherwise, the road tax will kill you. Is your price firm?

yes, u need to own 2 cars registered under your name. Regulation is there, but there is always 'flexibility' to do it. u know wat i mean. Runner will kaotim everything for u.
Give me a ring if u are serious. tq.

i will be glad if u are the next owner...at least i know she found a good shelter :)
and we will be enjoying reading the 2nd episode of Once in a Life Time Project.

Top Bottom