FS: BEATS SOLO High Performance Ear Phone , by Dr. Dre, from Moster

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

turbology

Club Guest
Like title said, I have an new, not used, BEATS Solo on-ear headphone for sale.Official Site : http://www.beatsbydre.com/products/Products.aspx?pid=B5505&cat=1Selling price SRP is RM1060, if is original. Now you can get this at awesome price of RM860 *revised*It will works on any AUX in device.Extra feature like volume-up, volume-down, mic, receive call, end call & etc will work on iphone.If you want a ear phone that can regenerate studio-like crystal clear sound like you never hear before, with a deep bass and affordable price, this is IT. I only have one available.Guarantee Original. 1 year warranty.Got it as a gift. I don't need it because I prefer in-ear earphones, and I already have a UltimateEars earphone.View attachment 21150

So, this Solo Beats headset will produce much better sound than the Beats earphones I got when I got the Sensation XE Beats? I do know they give away the Beats headset along with the Sensation XL phones in the US, but not here though.

Good luck with your sale!

Sensation XE give away in-ear earphones which call iBeats. The retail price for iBeats is RM510
281029-ibeats-by-dr-dre-from-monster.jpg

This is Beats SOLO on-ear earphones. Retail is RM1060.
13030934050.jpg

Top Bottom