FS: 2009 BMW E90 325i Performance Edition

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fadhlan

Official Member
BMW 325i Sports (E90 LCI)SOLDAlpine White/Black Leather interiorManufacturing Year: 2009Kilometers: Below 70,000Equipped with iDrive (Standard 325i Sports)Fully serviced at Authorized BMW DealerAdditional original BMW Parts:- BMW Performance Interior (Carbon Fibre)- BMW Performance Pedals (Aluminium)- BMW Performance Sports Steering (Display)- BMW Performance Air Intake- BMW Performance Brakes Kit- Navigation Update 2010New Low Price: RM180,000======================================================For enquiries and offers, please contact my good friend Nazreen Irwanny – 017 287 2899 or email ir1nny@gmail.com
image.jpg
image_6.jpg
image_5.jpg
image_4.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg

Drooling specs.........but where to letak current car?.......hmmmm....

gendong;764249 said:
Drooling specs.........but where to letak current car?.......hmmmm....

Angkut 2 kereta. Gilir2 bawak. And yes those are real BMW Performance CF interior. None of those 3M stuff, bro. I was also nformed that price is negotiable. All you have to do is call my friend up and say "I'm ........ From BMW Club Malaysia..."

anaksarawak;764288 said:
Are you upgrading to F30 328? Good luck on your sale

Helping a friend who's looking for a buyer to his souped up 325i.

your friend have a nice car Fadh...maybe u shud take it...

kalau mau demod, I want the brakes, the steering etc etc ..... :4: ....

when u want, its hard to find. when u oready have or dont want anymore, suddenly berlambak ( nice ones pulak tuh) depan mata... what a life...

The modded E90 is still available, fellas. Just call the number on the first page to have a view.

Car is sold to a gentleman from the East Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom