FS: 1997 E38 728i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewk

Club Guest
With a heavy heart I put my 1997 E38 728i reluctantly for sale.I am the 3rd owner. Car has been well taken care of and I've kept a full service record since day 1 of purchase. I've also got the full service record from the previous owner. Car is an AB car so those got jalan can still get the service history from AB. I've been servicing the car at Optimum and it's regularly sent to a spa at Pro Detailer. Car was repainted by George (some of you know him - very good painter from Kayu Ara) when I first got it as there were lots of paint fade and stone chip that was beyond repair. All chrome bits have also been painted black for the shadowline look. Nose grille have also been changed to black out ones. I've also facelifted the car and installed angeleyes. Other mods include ACS front and rear bumper skirts and added exhaust tip. Rims have been upgraded to 18" (replica tho).Mechanically, have done quite a bit to keep it in good running condition. As mentioned, all receipts are available for inspection. I've also recently redone the headliner and repainted the front and rear due to some minor scraps here and there. Car was also just detailed again today.Though the car is not 100% like Unker Vincent's or Badrul's car, I'd say its in pretty good nick. Engine runs well, and car has been well maintained. There are bits here and there that still needs to be done - and I'll point it out to you when you view the car, but all major things are done.Anyway, here are some pictures.BEFORE:
E38-01.jpg
This was how the car looked when I first picked it up. AFTER:
20120428_161053.jpg
This is how it looks now...
20120428_161102.jpg
[note: a new roundel will be given. I already have it but haven't found the time to replace it yet]
20120428_161134.jpg
20120428_162100.jpg
20120428_162141.jpg
20120428_162218.jpg
Anyways, like I said, it is a really reluctant sale as I have ran out of parking space. Used to be my daily drive but now relegated to a garage queen as I got another company car to use. I'm still trying to find a space to park the car and if I do that before someone buys it, it'll be a keeper again.My asking price is RM58,000 o.n.o.So, those keen can send me a PM or email me at andrewkuanyc[at]gmail.com to arrange for viewing.Thanks for viewing.

U have a very handsome car....good luck with yr sale

Iceman - TQ. All it needs is a new interior. It's clean, but the front driver seat is showing some wear. Leather is still soft and comfy :)

Eggie - your dad keen?

andrewk;738596 said:
Iceman - TQ. All it needs is a new interior. It's clean, but the front driver seat is showing some wear. Leather is still soft and comfy :)

Eggie - your dad keen?

Haha, doesn't seem so at the moment bro. Can't really think of a replacement till the E32 is sold.

Bump for one nice dechromed e38.....come on guys...for those looking for a nice e38, this is nice base to start with. I think if kauthim the interior's with new leather, the car is as good as new...:top:

Wana swap bro? My car is smaller and will squeeze into a smaller space. Anyway, very nice looking ride...

Daniel E30;751398 said:
Wana swap bro? My car is smaller and will squeeze into a smaller space. Anyway, very nice looking ride...

hahahah! I did see your thread and was quite tempted, but thought u wanted something bigger than a 2.8?

E30 coupe with a 2.8 is very very VERY tempting...

Nice car bro. Always wanted one. Good luck on your sale. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom