front-windscreen vandalism

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

burn

Club Guest
phucking basketball, few cars got their front and rear windscreen smash with a stone. mine is the worst! went looking for potong at 2 places, no stock! anyone here selling one in good condition and must be ori. kalau talak, will buy new at AB, but vely the xpensive. was quoted ori from germany-RM1350, plus RM150 for rubber lining and sealers, and RM400 for workmanship. if buatan malaysia-RM390. do PM me, should you want to sell. terimakasih!

very sorry to see the damage.

if you had tinted your windscreen with v-kool, its another rm500 to get it retinted. :( got windscreen insurance coverage or not ahh??

Sigh, what is Malaysia coming to. If at all possible, catch the perpetrators and play basketball with their heads!:mad: And it sucks even more if you had not bought insurance coverage for your windscreen.

betul betul bengang! apa nak buat, gua punya nasib!
baru renew roadtax/insurance, but did not buy for windscreen coverage. never kena before, sebab seldom drive. and also, slow driver.
lol, kalau plus v-cool kat 2K+, kenalah tanggguh my 4disc brake for another 2 month. serupa cipot!

sad to hear tat.. nex time insured yr windscreen as well.. its worth it man.!

Burn,

Insurance Premium computation for windscreen coverage :-

RM1350 + 150 + 400 = RM1900 insured value. Premium 15% of value = RM285 p.a.

When you claim for damaged wscreen, ins co. will pay upto max. insured value ... but then you will need to reinsate the wscreen coverage again from date of damage/claim payable, meaning pay premium again for the balance unused period.

It is no wonder many malaysians don't insure their windscreen with all this crap.

Personally, for RM285 premium annually and also reinstatement clause, I'd rather buy a local laminated wscreen of good quality as frankly they are as good as the ori type. Only thing you got to make sure you get high quality type (many local manufacturers now) and your workshop will be able to guide you on this matter.

If the original 'Sekurit' logo matters to you, then it is a different story.

Frankly, I'd rather pay premium for Flood coverage, as this is more frightening esp for Bimmers.

Hope this helps!!

Windscreen

Sorry to hear abt yr ws burn..agree with jsen better to insure yr screen ..sounds like these vandals are after yr bm:( :(

Sorry about what happen to your car. These people that does this kind of thing does not belong to our society. Should be send to the jungle to live. Animals that have the ability to use their thumb.

hi kakis, thanks for the support!
changing front windscreen this friday. pasang local punya, plus ori rubber lining will cost me at 1K. after a week, will pasang v-kool, kena ringgit 550. lepas tu hantar spray, blue pearl for the whole front bonnet and sides plus minor knocking, kena ringgit 450. so ngam ngam 2K. bye bye 2K! cipot!

burn said:
hi kakis, thanks for the support!
changing front windscreen this friday. pasang local punya, plus ori rubber lining will cost me at 1K. after a week, will pasang v-kool, kena ringgit 550. lepas tu hantar spray, blue pearl for the whole front bonnet and sides plus minor knocking, kena ringgit 450. so ngam ngam 2K. bye bye 2K! cipot!
Burn....Burn them down....:mad: :mad:
Wa pun pasang cermin local jee...after accident..okey jugak..eventhough it is locally made, it has double layer as well..but make sure tukang pasang tu tau what he's doing...kalau tak betul pasang, dekat tepi cermin tu nanti ada buble...

sorry to hear that man. anyway. chill.. things happen 4 reasons dude.. it's all up to GOD.. aite? ;p

Top Bottom