Front dice and pad

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

beemer04

Club Guest
Guys need to replace my e36 brake disc front due to warped, my qs are1. What brand of disc should I get would it be better to get ori for front? Any idea where to get and how much?2. Do I need to get the brake pad replaced as well and what brand and how much? Currently I still have ard 50 percent left? Any reliable shop I can source reasonably price and genuine parts? Sorry guys for the typo error on the Subject!

just changed mine last week. i bought the disc and pad from bavarian auto, RM120 each for disc and RM110 for both pad. both disc and pad are not ori but german made. ori disc price around RM240 each at bavarian auto.

edited: mine is 328 1997 model.

Price seems reasonable however I ma not sure as to whether non ori will last from warped for front, if it is ok I don"t mind getting the OEM/Germany made as price seems reasonable?

Any experience?

Is it true also once you changed the disc you would need to change the pad as well?

id change pads... the pads are probably worn to suit your bad discs, for 100 bucks get some peice oof mind.....oh and go gentle till discs and pads are bedded in

Top Bottom