Found a home sweet home

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fredphua

Club Guest
Hi all,I'm new here as well as new to BMW. Happy to find this great site for BMW. Hope I can get some advice and expert view here.Cheers.Fred

Welcome Fred.

Care to share details of your ride? :D

I'm sure you'll benefit a lot from joining the forum. :top:

welcome to our forum fred.. you can call this place home after you sign up as Official Member :)

Thanks for all the welcoming messages.

I'm from Penang & new to BMW. In fact looking for an E46 318i or 320. I think this is the way for me to find my soul during the ride rather than currently driving a Nissan dinosaur (distinct version some more). I strongly believe this is a home ground where I can get a lot of guidance for fellow BMW champion here.

I've some confusion that seek some advice here about the BMW model that I'm looking for. I've been gathered a lot of information especially from E46 thread. Experts here advice to get 6 plot model and some 2nd hand dealer mentioned that 6 plot model E46 320 only available for Japan or UK spec, which is fully import version. This tend to have higher maintenance cost cause parts hard to find and need to import sometimes. Wondering how true is it. I'm also worry after reading so much 318i driver who face engine problem.

Top Bottom