Forum virgin

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

opposite_lock

Club Guest
Hi everyone! I stumbled upon a post in one of the threads that newbies are supposed to introduce ourselves, so here I am :hello:I drive a black 2005 E60, currently set up with M-tech kit with 19" M6 wheels. I bought mine just a month before the M-sport version came out so I was naturally extremely peeved at that time, but that's another story :)Anyways, I currently reside in KL. I'm involved in several industries including F&B, education and hairdressing (yes, hairdressing :))I'm a Formula 1 and MotoGP freak, and I play badminton, golf (badly) and paintball in my spare time.Looking forward to participating more in the forum soon :)

Sawadeekap ...do join us at Bimmerfest this Saturday 14th June 08 at Sunway Lagoon Hotel Open Air Carpark
expecting 200 over Gleaming Bimmers..be there or be forever square..for more info browse this forum.

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

XXX - unfortunately, I won't be able to join you guys at the Bimmerfest this time around as I'm putting my car in the workshop tomorrow to get a few things installed. I will surely be there next time!

Sach - I have a restaurant/bar at Mont Kiara and another one in the works.

Welcome to the club dude!

Do join as official member...membership has its privileges!!!!

C u at the bimmerfest this saturday (14th June 2008)!

Welcome bro to BMWCM forum. Do join as official member:top:

Virgin?? No prob me too:smokin:

Black 2005 E60 M-tech kit with 19" M6 wheels....................:top:

welcome bro.......................:wink:

Top Bottom