Forum Newbie with Blue Machine

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi Good day Sifu's & fellow UDM lovers Great to be in this respected forum at last, i'am Loga from Ampang and having my machine CBU E46 328i for 1 year now, after 1 year of driving now i know & understand why BMW is such a ultimate driving machine :rock: -Male / Female : Male :cool:-Picture of you(optional) : coming soon -Location: Produced in Penang, Grown up in Ipoh & now in Kuala lumpur ( Ampang) -Occupation: Engineer -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: always knew as i can remember, its the only forum i wanna be in -When was it?: sudah manyak lama wor :burnout:-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?: To be a part of this family..to share and gain experience/tips/advice and contacts-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?: To share knowledge..and learn from other usersWhat are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?: Going to racun as many people i can to buy a bimmer, for the record have racun 3 people to date :thefinger:

Top Bottom