Forming a DTM Club Malaysia, anyone wants to join?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

nasscmw

Club Guest
Hi Everyone, I am trying to form a club called DTM Malaysia. What's this about? Anyone who knows DTM knows that it is the German racing whereby they have Audis, Mercs, BMW (don't know if they're still there, but they were during the 90s), etc racing with one another. I would like to call upon anyone and everyone who would love to gather for races (that's the main idea) as well as small gatherings. This would include the BMWs, Mercs, Audis, Alfas etc, Mini even, any continental car owners who would like have fun on the track. This isn't about which car is better, it is to showcase what continental cars can do as well as, as I have mentioned many times, having fun! This will also include the hybrid cars, like the BMWs with the jap engines, Merc with Jap engines etc. Why those as well? Why not? Audi RS4s are using Honda made V8s, therefore pls join in the fun! Again in case anyone gets the wrong idea, this is not just for performance cars it is also for any kind of cars, stock, modded etc... if you're willing to go on the track, let's just do it! Give me your contact and email, hope to contact or email you guys after my exams (which is this week)!!!

come la scared ah!? Nodbody wants to buy my yellow sub. Why not race it.

nasscmw;307553 said:
cool dude!! Gimme your email and contact

not that I dont want to give you. only 2 post from you and you want my contact and email?:smokin:

Zoggee;307585 said:
not that I dont want to give you. only 2 post from you and you want my contact and email?:smokin:

muahahahaha :burnout:

Say so la that you wanted an introduction. I joined this forum 2 years ago though. Anyways just to let you, Zogghee, just be specific next time. No offense dude just that your reply was vague because for newbies like me wouldn't know what you mean.

Anyways apologies for no intro, I will type one out soon.. Oh by the way... I am a Merc owner not a BMW owner. Came on board cause even though I prefer Mercs, I still love the beauty in BMWs.

nasscmw;307615 said:
Say so la that you wanted an introduction. I joined this forum 2 years ago though. Anyways just to let you, Zogghee, just be specific next time. No offense dude just that your reply was vague because for newbies like me wouldn't know what you mean.

Anyways apologies for no intro, I will type one out soon.. Oh by the way... I am a Merc owner not a BMW owner. Came on board cause even though I prefer Mercs, I still love the beauty in BMWs.

No worries lah bro,I am sure they were all just playin' witcha' Hope you get a bimmer soon.

cheers

hi 5115,

Yeah that's me, just trying to get to know people from other makes as well. I was always on the zth on the Merc Kaki....

Zoghee, your car looks cool...

nasscmw;307774 said:
hi 5115,

Yeah that's me, just trying to get to know people from other makes as well. I was always on the zth on the Merc Kaki....

Zoghee, your car looks cool...

peace.....:rock:

wanna do this???
[youtube]G2cFg6OpN84[/youtube]:smokin:

i dare not race... dis pussy and redbaron have a bet on when my gearbox will kaboom...

nasscmw : only Conti cars ?

BLaCkHoWLiNG : what about a new gearbox ?

Zoggee : you are the crazies person I seen on this board.
And I like it :D
About the video, a Toyota K , and Daihatsu ??? (why is RWD ?)

Hi, was away on holiday!!

turbo: What's a chop shop E39? Any other cars you have in mind without conti carts?

So far no members except the Merc people I know.. Hahah... will start doing something anyway in the mean time and see if anyone's interested!!

nasscmw are u still studying in uni ?? why exam and holidays ? wahhhh u must be doing ok by drivin a merz.... anyway only limited to conti cars ? why not Japz modern classic too ? could u pls tell us more bout the plans for this DTM club besides going to tracks... as our clubs also does HPC.

Top Bottom