First-time BMW owner - just converted from GTI MkV.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Madmartigan

Club Guest
Greetings everyone.I'm new to BMW. Appreciate some guidance on performance enhancements and cosmetic mods once I get my new car.Will take delivery of my new 320d M Sport hopefully on Wednesday.Happy Chinese New YearMADMARTIGAN-> Perodua Kancil, Proton Aeroback, Proton Putra, Proton Perdana, Proton Waja, Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo, VW Golf GTI MkV, BMW 320d M Sport.

Madmartigan;603106 said:
Greetings everyone.

I'm new to BMW.

Appreciate some guidance on performance enhancements and cosmetic mods once I get my new car.

Will take delivery of my new 320d M Sport hopefully on Wednesday.

Happy Chinese New Year

MADMARTIGAN

-> Perodua Kancil, Proton Aeroback, Proton Putra, Proton Perdana, Proton Waja, Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo, VW Golf GTI MkV, BMW 320d M Sport.

welcome brudder...you are in for a helluva ride!! You got the 320d with the iDrive? Lucky bugger!!

Madmartigan;603106 said:
-> Perodua Kancil, Proton Aeroback, Proton Putra, Proton Perdana, Proton Waja, Mitsubishi Airtrek Turbo, VW Golf GTI MkV, BMW 320d M Sport.

Welcome to BMW Club Malaysia mate!

I'm quite interested in your car history. Going from a Perodua Kancil, to Perdana then to Golf later to the 320d. You sure have worked hard for this mate. I once heard somebody saying ''You own a Kancil, you'll own it forever la. No chance for you to get a premium car. A Ferrari is just a dream in your everynight sleep...''. He's wrong, so wrong. While you have yet to collect your car, I wish you a very good ride ;)

Welcome..welcome..

Do join us for TT at Section 19 PJ Papparich every Friday 9.30pm except for 2nd Fridays at Borneo Rainforest Sunway..

Awesome ride!!..

Cheers :)

Welcome, fellow oil burner! Excellent choice, I'm sure you'll enjoy the torque rocket experience.

Welcum to the club that never sleep .. Hahahah.. full of genuine advice and friendly members.Its kinda of one stop centre for advice and idea. enjoy ur stay bro

Top Bottom