Finding E36 325i Owner manual

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

santhira

Club Guest
E36 325i Manual Book Hi Guys Do anyone know where can i get this E36 325i Manual Book.... .... please let me know............

Still on this topic, but a bit more specific (so this is not a hijack): does anyone out there have the local (Auto Bavaria's) 1994 E36 owner's manual? Might need to borrow for some "celup" photocopy session... The softcopy and my "celup" hardcopy is for the facelifted E36 (late 95 till early 99), some things are a bit different, of course the basic items are the same.

i got one manual book, but dunno whether its the AB's.. will check tml n let ya know..!

LCP said:
Still on this topic, but a bit more specific (so this is not a hijack): does anyone out there have the local (Auto Bavaria's) 1994 E36 owner's manual? Might need to borrow for some "celup" photocopy session... The softcopy and my "celup" hardcopy is for the facelifted E36 (late 95 till early 99), some things are a bit different, of course the basic items are the same.

LCP,
I have the owner manual with me(don't know is Auto Bavaria's).We r having a same car

One day, one fine day, when I go down KL, must borrow from one of you to make a "replica" copy... does not matter whether it's AB's, so long as the book is meant for the locally assembled 1994 E36...

LCP said:
One day, one fine day, when I go down KL, must borrow from one of you to make a "replica" copy... does not matter whether it's AB's, so long as the book is meant for the locally assembled 1994 E36...

Give me a call lah, i also got a copy.

Ok guys.. let me know when any of u have find one .. maybe can pinjam for photo copy while we can go for teh tarik as well... Im from Klang / PJ ...
anywhere in Klang valley should be no prob... u choose the place ill be there..

probably lioneil has the soft copy.... pm him yr email add. guys.! then print it out..! look nicer than photocopy. :)

jsen said:
probably lioneil has the soft copy.... pm him yr email add. guys.! then print it out..! look nicer than photocopy. :)

Try to send but the file is just to big.........How ah?

Need to convert into Winzip.. If still cannot than have to convert into PDF form.

Im not good enought at PC but this is what most commently done.
Any suggestion..

There's 2, one is the service manual which is like a 100 mb and the other a owners manual. I have the service manual but not the owner's manual, anyone have that?

Lionel,

You might want to try repidshare.de or something like that to upload.

Hi daan & Lionel,
I would be more than happy if I can get a copy of that Service and Owner's Manual. Please let me know how/where to get it.
Many thanks ;)

Top Bottom